Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcella, I think you've made reasonable effort to return the disc. I would say you now have your very own, Firesidewonsterbirdrunner.

Bob

Comment

Firesidewonsterbirdrunner.
      Those are way too flippy for me, except when they suddenly go overstable, especially in that fluorescent orange Champion plastic.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Alrighty Then!!
        So much for trying to be honest, I guess....
        I was just trying to keep it above board and honest for everyone, but now I see how difficult it is to keep everything on the level and still maintain my dignity - my motives were pure, and that I know, so I will let this one go.
        It was an orange champion Starfire, 166g - just my size!! now I will use it and not feel guilty keeping it.

Comment

You're just breaking it in as a free service.

I too try to get the 'no-names' back to their owners. I just found one owner yesterday. He described the disc to the finest detail and got scolded by me for not marking it in the first place.
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by discrazy55 View Post
            Alrighty Then!!
            So much for trying to be honest, I guess....
            I was just trying to keep it above board and honest for everyone, but now I see how difficult it is to keep everything on the level and still maintain my dignity - my motives were pure, and that I know, so I will let this one go.
            It was an orange champion Starfire, 166g - just my size!! now I will use it and not feel guilty keeping it.
            Be sure to put your contact info on the disc and enjoy it. Good for you trying to find the owner.

Bob

Comment

I agree. You've made a reasonable effort. Enjoy your new frisbee.
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

You should love it too. Starfires are the shite, especially the champion ones. I think that is one of Valarie Jenkins favorite discs. I know for fairway drivers it is one of mine as well.

Comment

End of Post

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                  Be sure to put your contact info on the disc and enjoy it. Good for you trying to find the owner.

Bob
                  Well, that's all I'm gonna do in this post - consider it mine

As for putting my info on it. Not a prob - it never works, but I do it anyway....I just can't believe all the thieves out there - I've had them stolen right from under my nose!

Well, bye bye from this post!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X