• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Lake Can Suck My... (EDITED)

whole bag dry?
    whole bag empty?
    whole Disc Golf bag empty?

So yeah...

First run Dominator, yellow in color. Hole 13 - second shot. It was long enough... but it was also deep enough. On the right - maybe 100' from the pin. There are two taller trees and a rise in the earth behind some tall shrubs. We did pull out 4 other discs in this area - 3 with no number, the 4th a red something or other belonging to Matt Gillispie. (Michael Trask has this disc). $10 reward for this disc's return.

Champion Glow Teebird with the Beaver State Fling stamp. Hole 16 - 3rd shot that was supposed to crest the rise and go to the bucket. It crested alright... er... all left and didn't make the short stuff. It is left of the fairway looking at the basket - between the cut path and maybe 50-60' back towards the tee. $20 reward for this disc. I would really like this one back. In fact, I can hardly stand to look at my disc golf bag right now. It just looks so ugly without that Teebird in it...

Both discs have my name and number on them.

It's worth $30 for their safe return.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

This is the reason I hope we play Blue Lake late in OTDG season. The grass just swallows discs up. I will call you if I find them SAM.
    PDGA# 49616
    Stumptown# 353
    OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Blue lake swallowed my captain America dyed glow xcal on a bad forehand I rolled over on hole 8 either in the ditch or just over it.
      If found $10 reward unfortunately no name or number
      Please help me get the captain back
      Josh

Comment

Test
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Dominator returned at NAAC. Still want that Teebird back.
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X