X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Behind @ Lake Stevens

Sunday morning, threw 3....only picked up 2 ...... Had to be either 1 or 18/19 fairway.
    Brand new Starlite Valkrie....bright neon lime green with the red, white and blue foil stamp ...should have my name & number

Been there done that. I was there and didn't see it. Hope you get it back!
    Last edited by Raiderman; August 13th, 2013, 11:33 AM.

Comment

If it was a Raiders disc like the one above, you should check the creek by hole 16. That's where I would return it to.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
        If it was a Raiders disc like the one above, you should check the creek by hole 16. That's where I would return it to.
        I would return it to the creek also....more so to put out the flames as not to start a forest fire!
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

I feel for you Don, I left a orange Apache in the schule off of 14, luckily I have a couple more of them.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
            Harsh

Comment

Originally posted by Raiderman View Post
              Harsh
              Did you ever make it to my house after the Aquafest? I have a buddy who came over with "Raiders" as his license plate. Now I have two people to give sht to.

There are also a group of 3 people that play Lake Stevens every Sunday that are all decked out in Raiders gear. Are you one of those? My discs always seem to veer off towards that group.

Comment

Never made it out, by the time the skins game was done i was done...long day! Next time I'll make it out! Now that you and Travis are neighbors you might be seeing a lot more of me! And yes I'm sure it's me and my Raider buddies you see out there,we've been out there playing for a few years now.

Comment

• Getty
                  Getty commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LSU 46
                  Raiders 3

Good thing the Raiders have an LSU alumnus at QB, or it would be 46-0.
              Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X