X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do???

Ok so I lose a 1st runish sidewinder at Dabney down the hill on 18 looked forever ... Two day later some collage kids called said they found it I asked if they wanted to meet up he say I don't have a car and it would be hard for him to get some we're so I said how about the lost disc tube he said cool no prob so I messaged the ranger here he said not in there ... So I called the number he said his friend borrowed his phone I asked about the disc he said his friend still had it and he would try and have him call me ...
    Last edited by George A.; July 23rd, 2013, 01:47 PM.

Should I offer a rewarded to the friend??

Comment

What would you do???
      1. Not throw my sidewinder down the hill
      2. Pray
      3. Sounds like it's worth a small reward to you. Do it! No shame there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
        1. Not throw my sidewinder down the hill
        2. Pray
        3. Sounds like it's worth a small reward to you. Do it! No shame there.
        Hahaha

Comment

Just got it back gave up 3 disc so maybe next time they will get stuff back to people they blacked out my name and number and didn't know what to so about my stamp lol... Glad that's there forever

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
            Just got it back gave up 3 disc so maybe next time they will get stuff back to people they blacked out my name and number and didn't know what to so about my stamp lol... Glad that's there forever
            Huh? So you got the disc back and traded 3 discs to do so? And they decided to black out your information like they were going to keep it, but still called you to return? Strange.
            Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

Originally posted by mrDROCK View Post
              Huh? So you got the disc back and traded 3 discs to do so? And they decided to black out your information like they were going to keep it, but still called you to return? Strange.
              Did you read the 1st post?????

Comment

Did you read the 1st post?????
                Yeah, I did read the first post. It sounded like you had not got it back yet because you were waiting to hear back from the college students. I was trying to understand your 4th post, which I had quoted for reference.

Comment

As far as I know they called me when they found it ... Then decited to not drop it in the lost disc tube .. Then when I called them back I think I scared them so they got it back ...I gave them a grove, a monarch and a Tee-bird . .. I think they black out my name thinking I didn't have there #.....

Comment

As far as I know they called me when they found it ... Then decited to not drop it in the lost disc tube .. Then when I called them back I think I scared them so they got it back ...I gave them a grove, a monarch and a Tee-bird . .. I think they black out my name thinking I didn't have there #.....
                    I see, that is what I was trying to clarify in my post. Glad you got it back.

Comment

yay happy ending...
                      Yeah, similar situation happened with a disc of mine. i think someone in the group had a conscience and called me. When i got back to them, it took convincing to get him to meet up at dabney Doubles, and got my disc back with "Mountin Girl" written on it, but I got it back.
                      So I thanked him kindly and convinced him to play the doubles, where he hooked up with a strong player and cashed!
                      positive reinforcement!!!
                      "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

Comment

...I gave them a grove, a monarch and a Tee-bird
                        At least you only really gave up one disc worth throwing to get it back....
                        Basket thieves

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmonty View Post
                          At least you only really gave up one disc worth throwing to get it back....
                          The bird is domie not what I would use ..and all 3 are good for newbs

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X