X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost @ Twin Rivers, Arlington

Red Lucid Escape on hole #8. In the berries on the right just before the path to the next tee (the area around the old basket that was chained to a tree)
    No name just 3 black dots on inside rim - just got the disc yesterday at the Dynamic Disc Challenge at Bakerview

Ah phooey DA! Unfortunately this isn't a disc I can easily replace for you...Arlington eats discs....

Comment

"...Arlington eats discs...."
      You got that right my friend.. The berries were trying to eat me as I searched and tried to beat them back. I found 2 others looking for mine. One was returned to owner yesterday.
      The Escape was working very well for me RHFH at the challenge so I went online and ordered one a bit lighter than the 171 I received at the challenge.

Comment

Yep, played Arlington a few weeks ago. It is almost to the point of being completely unplayable. The fairways now have brush about 2-3 feet high. It's very sad. I like that course and it would be a great place if there was some type of maintenance that could be done there. Anyone know who is now the focal for this course?

Comment

If anyone finds a dark purple Metal flake gator, it's mine

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X