X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost at Wortman

Me and Bob were checking out Wortman today, and I decided it would be fun to throw one of my discs in the creek near hole 3 We poked around a bit for it with some big sticks with no luck. I decided I would put my seal socks to the test, so I took off my shoes and walked around in there for about 20 minutes feeling around for it again with no luck. It is a purple champion sidewinder with my name and number on it if anyone finds it.

By the way the seal socks got really wet along with my socks underneath, but my feet were not cold at all. I played the rest of the afternoon with no problem, so they did there job.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Hey Cindy, we met you and Bob today when you arrived. The creek was pretty murky today, I'll be out there tomorrow pretty early and get it for you. How close in relation to the pin do you think you landed?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolintrained View Post
      Hey Cindy, we met you and Bob today when you arrived. The creek was pretty murky today, I'll be out there tomorrow pretty early and get it for you. How close in relation to the pin do you think you landed?
      We think it skipped by that tree that is pretty close to the basket, and went in somewhere around there. If that makes sense. Hopefully I did not totally push it down into the muck with all my slogging around.

Cindy
      Last edited by LegoRules; March 5th, 2009, 06:59 PM. Reason: Added additional thoughts.
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

(SealSkinz discussion moved to its own thread.)
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Found it pretty easy this morning. The creek had cleared up and your disc was covered up pretty good at the bottom. I'll get it to you this Sunday. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolintrained View Post
            Found it pretty easy this morning. The creek had cleared up and your disc was covered up pretty good at the bottom. I'll get it to you this Sunday. Good luck.
            Awesome you rock I am looking forward to the tournament Sunday.

Cindy
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

This forum is GREAT!!

Cindy - I was so glad to see that your Sidewinder was found!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X