Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motordisc13 View Post
    Welcome to nwdgn Dave.
    So, looking back over my posting, I did lay it down a bit harsh. The last couple times we talked disc golf, I felt you were up to douchebaggery, Scrooging it up on your goldpile... but maybe there was a more tactful way to blast your name across the Internet. Sounds like your perspective now is right on, and I appreciate your replies in your defense.
    I think my posting clearly shows I agree with the idea that you're not a "disc thief" just because you fish for plastic. I'm not going in there, so tear it up! But I was disappointed to know you weren't interested in making any calls. Sounds like you've voiced good intentions and I'm happy to stand corrected. Nice to see some good come out of this.
    No worries, and thank you.

Comment

Very awesome that you did the honorable thing. We have divers around here that will retrieve the discs out of Corbin Park's many water holes and whenever they find anything I have thrown in or that any of my friends have thrown in, they ask for a couple bucks or a beer or something like that. I am always willing to pay them for it.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Also, sorry I inferred that you may taste like Chicken :-)
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

daaaammmmnnnnittt, yo. where's the drama? where's the fightin' words? why don't you boys just hold hands and go sing kumbaya around a freakin' campfire and then hug it out or something?

but seriously... good on everybody... and if you've got any of the $200 or so worth of plastic i've put in those darn ponds over the years you can effing keep them... those bitches are in time out for EVER...
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I have only played Trojan one time. I didn't lose a disc, but I did trip near the water and lost a 20 oz Firestone Doublejack IPA. It should be about 3 feet from the shore. If you find it, please put it in an envelope and send it to me. That was a special beer and it really meant a lot to me. I don't think it could be replaced unless I went back to the store and bought one.

Thanks!

Comment