X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost neon green Millennium driver on High Bridge 17

Apparently went wild when rolling towards the basket in the dark. Would sure appreciate getting it back.
    SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

im playing bridge tomorrow morning, ill take a little hike around and see if i can find anything in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Northsidedallin View Post
      im playing bridge tomorrow morning, ill take a little hike around and see if i can find anything in that area.
      I'll do the same, Where and when will you be starting? I'll probably be there at around 8:am

Watch out where you park. Broken window and stolen work bag easter morning after parking outside hole 11. probably thought they were getting sweet drugs from my RN bag, but only got my 2 pro quality yoyos and stethescope (work on the pediatric floor sometimes). Other items include blue/black Fila coat/outer shell, ASU Nursing long sleeve shirt, library audio book CDs (75.00 replacement, ouch)
      and some random crap (tylenol/naproxen/ibuprofen/excedrine/allegra meds, bandaids, flashlight, tape, pens/pencils/markers) I use at work on a regular basis.

Anyway, I'll look around for the driver. which side of the fairway did it disappear?

Comment

Originally posted by bstullis View Post
        I'll do the same, Where and when will you be starting? I'll probably be there at around 8:am

Watch out where you park. Broken window and stolen work bag easter morning after parking outside hole 11. probably thought they were getting sweet drugs from my RN bag, but only got my 2 pro quality yoyos and stethescope (work on the pediatric floor sometimes). Other items include blue/black Fila coat/outer shell, ASU Nursing long sleeve shirt, library audio book CDs (75.00 replacement, ouch)
        and some random crap (tylenol/naproxen/ibuprofen/excedrine/allegra meds, bandaids, flashlight, tape, pens/pencils/markers) I use at work on a regular basis.

Anyway, I'll look around for the driver. which side of the fairway did it disappear?
        Thanks a lot guys... I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I assume at this point it is most likely the newest member of somebody else's bag. Oh well... but regardless, i threw it out to the left, which would be rolling back to the right. I heard it nick some of the bushes on the left so it may have took off left over the bank towards basket 18. No clue.....

As for your car... damn I'm sorry to hear that... so lame and classless are so many people who think they can do this and go about their day all righteous. Truly hope they are caught and pay for their actions.
        SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X