Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getty
    started a topic Paging David Brownlow

Paging David Brownlow

I found your roc in the laurel on Seatac #2. I plan on being at the Tac this Sat the 23rd and will leave it at tournament central. If anyone knows David please show him this post.

• nayr
    replied
    Originally posted by Dbrownlowrpsd View Post
    Ryan I just moved to Seattle this last October, we'll have to grab a beer when I come down for the rose city this year.
    Excellent. Looking forward to it! Let me know if you need a place to crash, I've got a spare room available.

Leave a comment:

• Getty
    replied
    Cool beans! I'll be playing on an advanced card out there somewhere. Always good to return a disc or get one returned.

Leave a comment:

• Dbrownlowrpsd
    replied
    Wow I'm not used to having discs returned, Getty I'll come down this Saturday after work and maybe offer my time as a spotter for you guys to repay this good karma I really appreciate the post. Ryan I just moved to Seattle this last October, we'll have to grab a beer when I come down for the rose city this year.

Leave a comment:

• nayr
    replied
    Originally posted by Getty View Post
    I found your roc in the laurel on Seatac #2. I plan on being at the Tac this Sat the 23rd and will leave it at tournament central. If anyone knows David please show him this post.
    Dave's a friend of mine. He lives in central/norcal. I doubt he'll be up for the fling, but if someone can get it to me, I'll get it to him when I go down there next month.

Leave a comment:

• Matt B.
    replied
    IDK, but his Roc definitely did.
    I played with him down in Sacramento a few years ago. I think he plays BSF sometimes, maybe see if he signs up this year.

Leave a comment:

• Getty
    replied
    IDK, but his Roc definitely did.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Hemmerling
    replied
    A quick search at PDGA.com reveals that David Brownlow (#19500) lives in Santa Rosa, CA. Did he move here recently?

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X