X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging David Brownlow

I found your roc in the laurel on Seatac #2. I plan on being at the Tac this Sat the 23rd and will leave it at tournament central. If anyone knows David please show him this post.
    Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Originally posted by Getty View Post
    I found your roc in the laurel on Seatac #2. I plan on being at the Tac this Sat the 23rd and will leave it at tournament central. If anyone knows David please show him this post.
    A quick search at PDGA.com reveals that David Brownlow (#19500) lives in Santa Rosa, CA. Did he move here recently?

Comment

IDK, but his Roc definitely did.

Team Deucebag

Comment

IDK, but his Roc definitely did.
        I played with him down in Sacramento a few years ago. I think he plays BSF sometimes, maybe see if he signs up this year.

Comment

Dave's a friend of mine. He lives in central/norcal. I doubt he'll be up for the fling, but if someone can get it to me, I'll get it to him when I go down there next month.

Comment

Wow I'm not used to having discs returned, Getty I'll come down this Saturday after work and maybe offer my time as a spotter for you guys to repay this good karma I really appreciate the post. Ryan I just moved to Seattle this last October, we'll have to grab a beer when I come down for the rose city this year.

Comment

Cool beans! I'll be playing on an advanced card out there somewhere. Always good to return a disc or get one returned.

Team Deucebag

Comment

Originally posted by Dbrownlowrpsd View Post
                Ryan I just moved to Seattle this last October, we'll have to grab a beer when I come down for the rose city this year.
                Excellent. Looking forward to it! Let me know if you need a place to crash, I've got a spare room available.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X