X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost first run blem champion katana @ seatac

I accidently left my redish-orange first run blem champion katana on hole 8 @ seatac during team disc golf sunday. Went to play today and just realized that during the first round at seatac last sunday i picked my double partner's shot instead of mine and forgot to pick it up. It was on the right side of the fairway about half way to the basket. It was near the edge close to a little holly bush and i think there was some bricks or rocks close by. Been trying to call jub to see if he might go by there sometime and chainbangerz are not answering the phone. I will give a reward for this disc back. It has my pdga # stenciled on the back (22415). Thanks to ever looks for it and hopefully finds it.
    WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
    I accidently left my redish-orange first run blem champion katana on hole 8 @ seatac during team disc golf sunday. Went to play today and just realized that during the first round at seatac last sunday i picked my double partner's shot instead of mine and forgot to pick it up. It was on the right side of the fairway about half way to the basket. It was near the edge close to a little holly bush and i think there was some bricks or rocks close by. Been trying to call jub to see if he might go by there sometime and chainbangerz are not answering the phone. I will give a reward for this disc back. It has my pdga # stenciled on the back (22415). Thanks to ever looks for it and hopefully finds it.
    obviously, i am not going to find your disc, but i am curious as to what a "blem" is... is that short for blemish?
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Blem is the same as blemish and/or factory second and/or x-out. The japan open website list these as blems. My particular katana had a few bubbles in the rim so they stamp it with two of the samurai warrior stamps that they would normally stamp on the r-pro katanas opposite from each other.

Comment

Dan,
        I was there today around noon. I did not see your disc on hole 8, and I'm pretty sure from the description I put an ill executed roller right in that holly bush. But there was 2-3 guys out there doing course clean up, and painting the 10m line around the baskets that could have found it. I'm no local, so I had no clue who those guys where. But one guy had a three wheel cart with a cut out black ball golf bag with discs in it. hope this helps you track it down. Fun course, punishing. Keeps drawing me back every time I go to Seattle.
        PDGA# 49616
        Stumptown# 353
        OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
          .... But there was 2-3 guys out there doing course clean up, and painting the 10m line around the baskets...
          That was CMC and he was getting ready for the Rewindb Am scram next Sat.
          rewindb.com

Comment

Blem is the same as blemish and/or factory second and/or x-out. The japan open website list these as blems. My particular katana had a few bubbles in the rim so they stamp it with two of the samurai warrior stamps that they would normally stamp on the r-pro katanas opposite from each other.
            thanks for the edumacation. blem is a silly word.
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
              That was CMC and he was getting ready for the Rewindb Am scram next Sat.
              Yeah friendly, one of them greeted me with a middle finger . Then was red faced when he realized I was not his buddy across the fairway . I always enjoy a little comic relief. If he knew me he would have given me the bird anyway....
              PDGA# 49616
              Stumptown# 353
              OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Thanks for looking for my disc anyway..........much appreciated.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X