Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trojan Losses from TDG

Put them here-

Yellow Star Katana on hole 12 water on the left about 50 ft short of the pin middle of the channel

BSF Purple Metal Flake Champion Gator on hole 12 water on the left roughly same spot

If you are swimming and/or diving I am happy to contribute funds to your cause to get these back.
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

*) Red Champ Roadrunnner, hole 12, 50' short, left, 5' out

*) White DX Aviar, hole 12, 20' long, 30' right

(TDG hole number 12, that is, which is normal hole number 14, also known as ORDGC hole #2)
    Last edited by TreeLove; February 10th, 2013, 07:44 PM.
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Lossed two blue monsters on hole 5 short of basket just out of sight of the edge. Would love to get them back!

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
        (TDG hole number 12, that is, which is normal hole number 14, also known as ORDGC hole #2)
        Thank you for adding that. This was my first time out there and I don't know all of the numbering conventions.
        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

Reddish Dominator hole 11.
          Purplish Teebird hole 6.

I know that Mike Gordon is trying to get out to Trojan within the next two weeks with some scuba gear. Just needs some retainer money. You'd all be willing to give him like $2-3 for getting your lost discs back... right?
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
            Purplish Teebird hole 6.

I know that Mike Gordon is trying to get out to Trojan within the next two weeks with some scuba gear. Just needs some retainer money. You'd all be willing to give him like $2-3 for getting your lost discs back... right?
            Black Warlock Putter, Hole 11 (Normal 13 I think) Peninsula, left of basket in dark water. (This one is really important to me, $8 if found)

Red Pro Wraith, Hole 18 (TDG & ORDGC only hole), in Pond in line with basket 20-30' shy of bank

Green Champ 150 Valk, Hole 8 TDG (Normal 12), didn't hold turn, about 30-40' shy of basket, around 15-30' left of bank.

$3 per disc found with my name on it is totally fair. Maybe you'll find more from last season or this summer too. I forgot how many I have donated to Trojan this year.
            PDGA# 49616
            Stumptown# 353
            OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              Purplish Teebird hole 6.

Let me know where to get him the funds and I'll gladly contribute.

Comment

I put 3 in none had my name on them had a great time

Comment

Put one in on normal hole 2. I could see it but waited until we were done to retrieve. When I went back it was gone. Yellow star eagle with the name spike on it, I bought it at NA from the used bin. Hopefully a team golfer grabbed it and I can get it back at Milo.
                  Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                  Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

light blue champion katana "masters" helipad hole near edge short left of pin
                    orange champion boss pin high left approx 15ft off shore normal 6
                    bright green champion katana half way 7-10 ft out normal 6 clearish yellow champion boss half way 7-10 ft out normal 6
                    I would happily pay a recover fee especially the blue masters katana all have my name and number

Comment

HEy Pat. I picked up a yellow star Eagle on hole 2 that day. It doesnt say Spike on it. Prob the same one though. I should be coming out to Milo next weekend for TDG.
                      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                        HEy Pat. I picked up a yellow star Eagle on hole 2 that day. It doesnt say Spike on it. Prob the same one though. I should be coming out to Milo next weekend for TDG.
                        Thanks Trozz. Now that I think about it, it says Nate or something. I will keep an eye out for you at Milo.
                        Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                        Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah it says Nat. I asked around a bit, no one knew who it was.
                          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Lost three at trojan a few weeks ago, and would love to get them back.

Yellow champ firebird factory second hole 6
                            Fading yellow champ xcal hole 6
                            Both made it halfway to the basket then hyzered out into the drink.

Merlot champ destroyer hole twelve 160-something and stable

all discs were aquired via discaroo and may have original traders names and numbers. Not mine, Sam Larsen. Would gladly pay for the scuba efforts. Thanks

drive long and putt short

pretty sure i was drunk years ago when i signed up for this forum, how do you change your user name?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron-E-I-Ehn-I View Post
                              pretty sure i was drunk years ago when i signed up for this forum, how do you change your user name?
                              Send me a private message with what you want it to be. Then I will ignore it for a week or two - nothing personal - and then I will change it for you.
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X