Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mazza
    replied
    Originally posted by Mikk View Post
    Im at wr now, i see your disc in the river behind 14 tpad, water too cold :-(
    well hike your skirt up and go get the man his disc. gosh

Leave a comment:

• Mikk
    replied
    Im at wr now, i see your disc in the river behind 14 tpad, water too cold :-(

Leave a comment:

• Mikk
    replied
    I was there monday morning @ 8am, seen nothing ;-( I will keep my eyes open and spread the word to the locals ;-)

Leave a comment:

• olydiscgolf
    replied
    I think you are in the ballpark there.... From what I understand, there were about 1000 of them made, but, because of the low flashpoint of the glow plastic, only 1 out of 3 didn't get "burned" by the mold. So that leaves 366 of them stamped and sold. 266 of them have the "howliewood" stamp on them (these are the ones that I have) the other 100 have the Doctor Disc Bandaid stamp on them.

I attached a pic, its kind of hard to see, but one of these is really dark compared to the others.

If you do get a chance, these are THE best glow disc's ever made.

Leave a comment:

• General Scales
    replied
    Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
    The good news.... I know where there are more. The bad news... I'm not talking. I'm trying to work out a fair trade to pick up a couple more.

I am curious what you know about them, as its really rare to find anybody that has even heard of them.
    From what I've been told, they are exceptionally rare. Most of them seem to have been made between 2003-2004. I've heard there were as little 200 made and as many as 1000. I can't confirm how many were actually produced but I know the numbers are quite low.

They were originally made as a fundraiser (I believe) and are in that super tasty old school glow Z which seems to last forever. I also know that they are more overstable then the Z MRV's I currently huck. Really, I want to pick some of the older Discraft Pro's brains (Scott Papa where are you) to see if they have any more information on them that can be confirmed. I guess I could write Discraft and see if they will give me any credible information.

So once again, who do I have to kill to get one?

Leave a comment:

• olydiscgolf
    replied
    Originally posted by General Scales View Post
    You have 6 more Glo's in reserve? Who do I have to kill to get 1? Name it.
    The good news.... I know where there are more. The bad news... I'm not talking. I'm trying to work out a fair trade to pick up a couple more.

I am curious what you know about them, as its really rare to find anybody that has even heard of them.

Leave a comment:

• General Scales
    replied
    Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
    Yeah, no fun at all. I tried to hold it together for my group, but there were definetely a few tears shed. Good thing I have 6 reserves...

PS. Im always looking for more.
    You have 6 more Glo's in reserve? Who do I have to kill to get 1? Name it.

Leave a comment:

• olydiscgolf
    replied
    Yeah, no fun at all. I tried to hold it together for my group, but there were definetely a few tears shed. Good thing I have 6 reserves...

PS. Im always looking for more.

Leave a comment:

• General Scales
    replied
    Tossing a mold that was a very limited production into the river really hurts.

Leave a comment:

• matt
    replied
    tossing one of those into the river hurts

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Anderson
    replied
    I bet some tears were shed. I'm jealous that you had one to lose. I still want one.

Leave a comment:

• General Scales
    replied
    That is a terrible loss, hopefully you get it back.

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X