Big Al

Almost a month and no replies :

What's up folks?

Comment

DO they have computers in Roseburg?

Comment

I'm starting to wonder about that

Comment

Yes us Roseburgers do have computers. Just not all of us are in the UDA. But I am interested in helping this club anyway I can PM me Al if you ever get on this thing lol.

P.S.
          Its Trevor.
          When you have no where to go....a roller is your friend.

Comment

Anyone know how to reach someone from the Coos Bay club? Looking to help out at a work party. I heard they are getting a new course by the airport. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by wildrivers View Post
              Anyone know how to reach someone from the Coos Bay club? Looking to help out at a work party. I heard they are getting a new course by the airport. Thanks.
              Well there isn't exactly a club here in Coos Bay...but there is a new course going in by the airport. There are weekly work parties and if you are still interested in helping out pm me and I'll give a you some contact information of the individual who organizes them.

Comment

Post the work party dates, times, and locations. They might even make it onto the calendar!
                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Its a new year in 2012 and now the winter olympics in 2018 are in sight, I'm busy walking up from an unusual sleep since the late 90's. Of course, no pun, this is a great place to 'renew' the good thoughts of playing in Oregon. With that first 128 mac to what we have now, there's a lot of new roads to travel, the real ones and the 'electronic pathways'. I'll leave this for now, 'agenda log-jamming' with 'to do's' before dinner and head to the champagne on Saturday in Rotterdam. all the best from the Dulcimer Disc Golf Club

Comment

wooden shoes round

Originally posted by backseatdriver View Post
                    Its a new year in 2012 and now the winter olympics in 2018 are in sight, I'm busy walking up from an unusual sleep since the late 90's. Of course, no pun, this is a great place to 'renew' the good thoughts of playing in Oregon. With that first 128 mac to what we have now, there's a lot of new roads to travel, the real ones and the 'electronic pathways'. I'll leave this for now, 'agenda log-jamming' with 'to do's' before dinner and head to the champagne on Saturday in Rotterdam. all the best from the Dulcimer Disc Golf Club

Michael!!!!!!!!!
                    It's gudt to know the Dulcimer is still happening.
                    The UDA is going into our 24th year and still doing good deeds for the community.
                    This year already we have donated $610 to Wildlife Safari and $670 to UCAN, our local food bank peeps.
                    FWIW I just told the wooden shoe story a few months ago.
                    Go SF Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                    - Anonymous

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X