Stumptown Club Meeting Thursday October 25th 7pm Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stumptown Club Meeting Thursday October 25th 7pm

    Come join us for the Stumptown Club meeting Thursday October 25th 7pm at the Next Adventure Paddle Center located at 704 SE Washington Ave. Next Adventure will have pizza & beer or soda for all who attend. Also there will be two Next Adventure gift certificates that will be raffled off. All current members in attendance are eligible to win. Don't forget to come early and stop by the store to shop with your club discount.

    We will be taking renewals and new memberships at the meeting for 2013.

    Club business will include: Upcoming events, The Stumptown Slosh Series, Tournament Updates, Course Updates, Volunteer opportunities and more.

    Thanks again to Next Adventure for the pizza, beer, soda, gift certificates, and for allowing us to use your store space for our club meetings.

    http://nextadventure.net/
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

  • #2
    Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    Come join us for the Stumptown Club meeting Thursday October 25th 7pm at the Next Adventure Paddle Center located at 704 SE Washington Ave. Next Adventure will have pizza & beer or soda for all who attend. Also there will be two Next Adventure gift certificates that will be raffled off. All current members in attendance are eligible to win. Don't forget to come early and stop by the store to shop with your club discount.

    We will be taking renewals and new memberships at the meeting for 2013.
    what is the cost and bennies of a new membership?
    thanks
    "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by pdxdiscer View Post
      what is the cost and bennies of a new membership?
      thanks
      $10 for a single membership, and $25 for a family membership.

      Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by pdxdiscer View Post
        what is the cost and bennies of a new membership?
        thanks
        Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
        $10 for a single membership, and $25 for a family membership.
        Since Cindy answered your question regarding cost, I'll go ahead and answer that part that I appreciate the most and that is the benefits.

        The most tangible benefit is our 15% discount at Next Adventure and Play It Again Sports in Beaverton.

        However, my favorite benefits are the less-tangible benefits we get from being members of Stumptown Disc Golf. To me, it is so much more important to be involved with working with local parks departments on improving our courses, or better yet adding new courses like Blue Lake etc. I like knowing we run events that raise money for great causes like the new baskets at Lunchtime. I enjoy being a part of a 100% non-profit club that does nothing but give back to this community.

        Hopefully, you can see the value in that as well. If so, come by our meeting at 7:00pm on Thursday at the Next Adventure Paddle Center.

        Jeff
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by pdxdiscer View Post
          what is the cost and bennies of a new membership?
          thanks
          bennies = all the cool kids are members









          yes, i am planning on bring $10 to renew my membership
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

          Comment


          • #6
            here here
            Tomorrow night meeting
            "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

            Comment


            • #7
              be there or be square.
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

              Comment

              Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X