Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumptown Club Meeting Thursday July 26th 7pm

Come join us for the Stumptown Club meeting Thursday
    July 26th 7pm at the Next Adventure warehouse located at 326 SE Division Place. Next Adventure will have pizza & beer or soda for all who attend. Also there will be two Next Adventure gift certificates that will be raffled off. All current members in attendance are eligible to win. Don't forget to come early and stop by the store to shop with your club discount.

If you have not renewed your 2012 Stumptown Club membership you will be able to do so at the meeting.

Club business will include: Upcoming events, Tournament Updates, Course Updates, Volunteer opportunities and more.

Thanks again to Next Adventure for the pizza, beer, soda, gift certificates, and for allowing us to use your warehouse space for our club meetings.

http://nextadventure.net/
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Don't forget the meeting on Thursday! Come on out and take a look at what Stumptown Disc Golf has going on right now... and in the future.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
      Come join us for the Stumptown Club meeting Thursday
      July 26th 7pm at the Next Adventure warehouse located at 326 SE Division Place. Next Adventure will have pizza & beer or soda for all who attend. Also there will be two Next Adventure gift certificates that will be raffled off. All current members in attendance are eligible to win. Don't forget to come early and stop by the store to shop with your club discount.

If you have not renewed your 2012 Stumptown Club membership you will be able to do so at the meeting.

Club business will include: Upcoming events, Tournament Updates, Course Updates, Volunteer opportunities and more.

Thanks again to Next Adventure for the pizza, beer, soda, gift certificates, and for allowing us to use your warehouse space for our club meetings.

http://nextadventure.net/
      We will be setting up outside tonight for the Sumptown meeting. We will be set up on the side of the Next Adventure warehouse. There will be a full size basket set up for people to get in some putting if they like, so bring your putter. There will also be some putters there for you to use as well.

See you tonight
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X