2012-2013 Stumptown Slosh Series - Final 2012-2013 Series Update Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012-2013 Stumptown Slosh Series - Final 2012-2013 Series Update

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to support the Stumptown Slosh series this season. As many of you already know we decided to use this winter's Stumptown Slosh Series as fundraising events for the new course at McCormick Park in St. Helens, OR.

$5 from every single entry went directly to the McCormick Fund. On top of that, we also had an option to kick in a few extra bucks for the cause during registration. We also had a few people contribute their winnings, or in the case of Stub Stewart, the two people who hit the ace pot decided to kick that money down to McCormick as well. Several people approached us during check-in and kicked down some funds there as well.

So... when all was said and done, we have raised nearly $2,000 for the McCormick Park Fund.

In addition to that, we also allowed the Beaver State Fling to redeem scrip at the Slosh events which helped raise an additional $1500 for the BSF.

Thank you all for making this happen. Disc Golf would be NOTHING without the grassroots support of the players themselves. No one is going to hand deliver these new courses to us. We have to do it ourselves... and we have been doing just that. Well done everyone and thank you again.

Jeff Hagerty

If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding Stumptown or the Stumptown Slosh Series please feel free to message me.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X