Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a tourney or ace pool this week....

Any ideas --- anyone ?

Trying hard to find a local schedule that is current and accurate -- not having much luck with Spokane CDA area....any suggestions or websites you guys can point me to????

Mac -- 360 driving guru

North Idaho weekly League

The North Idaho Disc Golf club runs a weekly league that is open to all. It roates between Corbin Park in Post Falls and Cherry Hill Park in coeur d'Alene. Usually on Wednesday evenings, this week it will be on Thursday July 5 to avoid conflict with 4th of July activities, and will be at Corbin; sign-in 5:00, tee off around 5:30. Most Saturdays there is also a doubles event at the same location as the prior Wed. round, with sign-in at 9:30 and tee off at 10 a.m. Feel free to join us. Minimal pay-in. Open registation every week; play as frequently or as occasionally as your schedule allows.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
      Any ideas --- anyone ?

Trying hard to find a local schedule that is current and accurate -- not having much luck with Spokane CDA area....any suggestions or websites you guys can point me to????

Mac -- 360 driving guru
      That hurts. Are you saying the calendar this site links to is not accurate or current? I try to keep it both accurate and current. If you know if any inaccuracies on there, I sure would appreciate your pointing them out, so I can correct them. Thanks, The Tender of the Calendar.
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

The FDGA has it's weekly at Farragut State park on Sunday. Register at 11:30 tee at 12. The rounds are PDGA rated. $10 for am and $15 for pro.
        Relax and enjoy your hair
        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Corbin is a great park, & can be a challenge. Get to league there and Huck some plastic. I have heard it can be busy, get there early and good luck missing trees.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X