Clear All

"Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

You have learned well, General Scales.
      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
        Where do I sign up? I want to join the SDGA and the DGU! Oh, wait, I just read this thread. Never mind.
        DITTO, (copy that rubber duck. . . For those too young to know what a ditto is.) Willing to help with course management, work parties (when I'm not working), and play any league (?) Doubles (?) or tourney I can for either club when available. Throwing my money in to this mess is as bad as playing the lotto (stupid tax. . . )

So much potential, so little cooperation

Someday I'll see the point of joining a club (NIDGC)

Comment

Maybe there needs to be a meeting between DGU and the SDGA board members who apply. And maybe have it SOON! Jeff, you bring your list of people who should get refunds, and Jeremy, you bring your facts list. Bob and Joe, you bring the election records to match them up to those lists. Figure out which listed people didn't vote, or sent mail-in ballots prior to the election meeting, and are deserving of refunds, and which aren't. Nancy might want to be present so she can take notes in case their is a lawyer/lawsuit lurking in the background. Really Jeremy? Gordy could simply sit idly by with a check in case the two parties disagree to agree(backwards I know, but........yeah) on a specific amount. This probably won't happen any time soon. Since an SDGA board meeting in two months, then a member meeting after another month are non-expeditiously necessary before such agreements can take place. As a single member of the SDGA, can just say screw it and just do it without the full attendance of the clubs. Resolve this quick so the page can be turned and Sekani will be closer to completion. Find the common ground here people.

Comment

Originally posted by coryreu View Post
            Maybe there needs to be a meeting between DGU and the SDGA board members who apply. And maybe have it SOON! Jeff, you bring your list of people who should get refunds, and Jeremy, you bring your facts list. Bob and Joe, you bring the election records to match them up to those lists. Figure out which listed people didn't vote, or sent mail-in ballots prior to the election meeting, and are deserving of refunds, and which aren't. Nancy might want to be present so she can take notes in case their is a lawyer/lawsuit lurking in the background. Really Jeremy? Gordy could simply sit idly by with a check in case the two parties disagree to agree(backwards I know, but........yeah) on a specific amount. This probably won't happen any time soon. Since an SDGA board meeting in two months, then a member meeting after another month are non-expeditiously necessary before such agreements can take place. As a single member of the SDGA, can just say screw it and just do it without the full attendance of the clubs. Resolve this quick so the page can be turned and Sekani will be closer to completion. Find the common ground here people.
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by coryreu View Post
              Relax and enjoy your hair
              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I really like the idea of meeting and figuring it out. Any ideas on when the SDGA board and said check book could meet up with DGU to square this off?
                TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I really wish I was smart enough to figure out how Lyle and Stu posted the MJ munching popcorn bit, I feel it would be fitting here. I hate my lack of computer smarts sometimes - I'm an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
                    I really wish I was smart enough to figure out how Lyle and Stu posted the MJ munching popcorn bit, I feel it would be fitting here. I hate my lack of computer smarts sometimes - I'm an idiot!
                    Its not too hard, you just have to learn a little binary first and then type it out.

Here is the MJ gif binary: 11000110110111100011010011100011000000111000011011 10000000011101100101111011101110000101111000010111 01110000000000010011011001100001111111001011000001 11000011101110101110000110110000110110111110100110 1

And then you just put the [img] tags around it so the message board can read it. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                      Its not too hard, you just have to learn a little binary first and then type it out.

Here is the MJ gif binary: 11000110110111100011010011100011000000111000011011 10000000011101100101111011101110000101111000010111 01110000000000010011011001100001111111001011000001 11000011101110101110000110110000110110111110100110 1

And then you just put the [img] tags around it so the message board can read it. Simple.
                      It's really easier than that. Go to the image that you want to put on your post. Right click on the image and select Copy Image Location. Then click on Insert Image and Paste the Image Location in the dialog box. Done.

Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

You are ruining all the fun, Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                          You are ruining all the fun, Bob.
                          I think you are funny Parks :-)

Comment

That's not MJ, he was white. I remember
                            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Is that better?
                              Cleveland Brown

Comment

This makes me laugh every time I see it Sorry Stu, that new one is just creepy!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X