Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving Clinic

DRIVING CLINIC

Presented by the Spokane Disc Golf Assn., Inland North West Series and 4 Mound DGR.

Hosted by Tony Costanzo

Monday June 18, 2012 @ 4 Mound Disc Golf Reserve

This is your chance to learn from the best Pro's in the game.

- Your Instructors -
    David Feldberg
    Ken Climo
    Will Schusterick

Cost - $20 / Spectators $3

Every person who signs up will get 1 on 1 instruction as well as a group lesson.

Gates open at 2:00 pm
    Come out and play a round before the Clinic
    Sign in - 6:00 pm
    Start - 6:30 pm
    Last edited by Wobbly Bob; June 13th, 2012, 08:01 AM.
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

Map to 4 Mound

Here's the map to 4 Mound for those who have never been there. You may download the attachment below.

Comment

This sounds awesome!
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

SAaaaaWeeeeeeTTTT

Your Instructors - David Feldberg, Ken Climo, and Will Schusterick

Every person who signs up will get a 1 on 1 lesson as well as a group lesson.[/SIZE]

Where is the sign-up, there or pre-register? Do we get to pick the pro? Will they be doing a skins round/pre lesson warm-up round to check out? so excited I might just blow a gasket.

Comment

Well considering that I've already had a driving clinic with Feldberg, I'd be more interested to have one with Schusterick. He's about my body size and he just throws so far with what looks like so little effort.
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Will Four Mound be open prior to the event? I was hoping to get a round in before the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Johnson View Post
              Will Four Mound be open prior to the event? I was hoping to get a round in before the show.
              Better question is will Dave, Will and The Champ be playing a round before the clinic cause I'd love to watch that.
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

Gate open 2:00

Tony will be there to meet you. The courses will be open for play. There will be NO SMOKING PERMITTED out on the courses. Most of the signage has been removed since the LCO, but Jumanji still has a nice set of 'Next Tee' signs. The grass is getting long again but I'll try to get some more fairways in shape. Joe's weed-whacking for LCO still has most of the greens clear and fast.....The driving range for the Clinic is dubbed "The Old Airstrip'. It is north of the road that heads out to Hawk and tees off due west. It is mowed out about 150' wide and 700' long and is level from one end to the other and plays the same either way depending on the wind. A few elevated exhibition tees are under review in case the boys really want to cut loose. If you can throw it far enough to loose it, it'll be a new world's record.

Comment

Originally posted by bstullis View Post
                  Your Instructors - David Feldberg, Ken Climo, and Will Schusterick

Every person who signs up will get a 1 on 1 lesson as well as a group lesson.[/SIZE]

Where is the sign-up, there or pre-register? Do we get to pick the pro? Will they be doing a skins round/pre lesson warm-up round to check out? so excited I might just blow a gasket.
                  Sign up at 4 Mound, day of the event. I'm not sure how the 1 on 1 will work probably get in line for the Pro you want. I've updated the first post with additional info. Gates open at 2pm.
                  Last edited by Wobbly Bob; June 14th, 2012, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Gates open at 2 pm.

Comment

Who?

Who is that handsome devil as the Wobbly avatar? It can't be Bob; it has too many fingers.

Comment

I'll be coming over from Missoula
                        Is there any place to camp at four mound
                        or nearby?
                        Or floor space to crash on?
                        Last edited by bullmoose; June 15th, 2012, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Going out for a pre lesson round, hope to arrive by 3pm or earlier, have 6 possible seats all non-smoking. If you want a ride out and back bring gas money (I'll trade for a disc if you have something you wanna trade). PM me, I'll check and get back to those who want a ride by tomorrow night (6/17) around 7pm. Leaving from south hill but will meet valley people at Costco on sprague if you want to carpool.

Comment

pRE-cLINIC

The Mound will be open @ 10:00 Sunday morning. The Driving range is almost finished. It will play from west to east so that in the evening hours you won't have the sun in your eyes and there may be a slight tailwind to give the old ego a little push. The pads will be placed Sunday after the ground is prepped and level. There's a little swayle just out in front of the tee area but by the 200' marker you're on the level again. Come on out for the typical Sunday action and play a course or two. Gordy

Comment

woo-hoo

Thank you SDGA!
                              The clinic was worth the time, effort and $$$
                              Loved the course, although we had difficulty finding the long holes

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X