Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to thank the volunteers that worked on number 7 stairs dave cook tom gordy john jerrome joe thank them when you see them

Comment

Please post here when work parties are gonna happen, I want to help. Very glad to see improvements happening. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by special K View Post
        I like to thank the volunteers that worked on number 7 stairs dave cook tom gordy john jerrome joe thank them when you see them
        Didn't know it was going on, would have helped if available, provided doughnuts (or other sustenance) if unavailable due to work. Let me know when the next one is. . . let us all know. I troll these pages often enough and haven't seen the SDGA website updated in forever.

Thanks
        BenT

Comment

there will be a work party on Saturday 25 at 830

Comment

Work Party Aug 25

Originally posted by bstullis View Post
            Didn't know it was going on, would have helped if available, provided doughnuts (or other sustenance) if unavailable due to work. Let me know when the next one is. . . let us all know. I troll these pages often enough and haven't seen the SDGA website updated in forever.

Thanks
            BenT
            Finishing the steps was a work detail completing what the work parties began. Thank you for your interest, it's great to have good help.

Comment

Doughnuts!

I can't resist. Bring the Doughnuts and I'm in. I'll bring the nails and the rebar. Jon and I will get the steps from #14 up to #15 started. Kevin will take the lead getting loose rock in the park transported to the roughed=in stairs. Joe is the man to top up and finish off the installations with the gravel. This grant project is in the last phase and then we'll forward our report with pictures and arrows to the Foundation for their approval. Everyone who has taken a part in this Highbridge access effort is now a part of something that Spokanites will enjoy for many years to come. Thank You. Let's have another!

Comment

Will steps down from 18 be part of this project or have to wait until next phase?

Oh, and thanks for letting us know, should be out. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Dadio! View Post
                  Will steps down from 18 be part of this project or have to wait until next phase?

Oh, and thanks for letting us know, should be out. :-)
                  18 is still in the process of being reworked PLUS still working on the Parks Dept to get more parking in ..

Comment

Where's the work going to take place at tomorrow I might join in on the fun again.

Comment

Originally posted by Whippetbrown View Post
                      Where's the work going to take place at tomorrow I might join in on the fun again.
                      hole 14

Comment

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
                        hole 14
                        sorry to all for dropping the doughnut hole, I just finished 4 days in a row, all night shift work and missed the posts. . . then over the weekend the site was down and. . . . . . . . to say the least, I haven't lived up to my end. Please let me know when the next one is (as long as it isn't the 31st-33rd, night shift is dabomb )

I am loving all the great work going in at this course. kudos to all those who have been working to make it better.

BenT

Comment

Had fun again improving course, thanks to all that are planning and heading these up. Look forward to new 18, suspect will be next year. Keep us posted when you are working on either course, Joe, will help! :-)

Comment

labor day

happy labor day I would like to thank ever one how labored for me, Joe, Lisa, Eric, Jamie, Rand, Tom, Leslie, Cory, Tim, Greg, Ron, Edger, Jerrome
                            , Kim, Don. and special thank to gordy Dave and partner john v phase 1 is down. This was the biggest project that the SDGA has ever done! It was completed and thanks to all the people that came out and helped us complete this project. Now i know how to build stairs!

Comment

Hey Kevin, glad to help. Gotta get out and play now that it's done, still haven't caught a round on it yet.

Please let us know as projects on both courses move forward, plenty of people willing to help.

Comment

The stairs are awesome. WIll be excellent in the winter especially! IThink it would be cool to put a pin right at the base of the hill of 18 and play from 17's tee. And get a new hole from 4's pin to fives tee instead of walking even further in the wrong direction on a hole that most don't play as 1 or 18. I know the Parks has said no to this proposal in the past but they sort of dropped this playground on our heads and making us walk a long way the wrong way plus doing a ton of clearing of some pretty nasty stuff for a hole that will be decent... Concessions have been made at Camp Sekani but with almost everyone we've made we have got something in return. If this was approached the right way we could cut out two giant walks that really break up High Bridge and make it play really weirdly.
                                Relax and enjoy your hair
                                TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X