Here are the pics I took of the work that was done
    http://s1242.photobucket.com/albums/...0work%20party/

Comment

Originally posted by special K View Post
      team Chimp 
      Lol

Comment

team chimp?

Either you are being funny or that's a spelling mishap, maybe your just being a DUCK! Wait was duck a typo??

Comment

New Team

I thought 'Team Chimp' was the new name for SDGA work parties. Uh uh uh, eh eh eh, ah ah ah , oh oh oh. When I reached for my banana it was baked.

Comment

Well stuart and I played highbridge yesterday morning and the stairs were a very welcome addition. they look and work great! Id be more then happy to help on the next wp, though i do sweat in 55 degrees, so watch for Big Red puddles :P
            Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
              I thought 'Team Chimp' was the new name for SDGA work parties. Uh uh uh, eh eh eh, ah ah ah , oh oh oh. When I reached for my banana it was baked.
              Mine melted.

Comment

We had 13th people come out to put in stairs!  Thank you everyone who came in put there time in. Eric Brown, Randi Suiter, Joe Barnett, Lisa M., Jamie and Gordy Crafts, Jon Verbarg, Cory Davis, Tim Nevins, Greg Firpatrick, Ron W., and myself. It was nice to have team Chimp out there supporting us. We got all the stairs in at hole 6 and 9. It was very hot but thanks for surviving the heat. The job was not able to get finished 6 and 9 will still need more work. If anyone has anytime during the week or next weekend please call me at 216-4929. Thanks to everyone who brought food. 
                thanks to dave cook for helping out over the weekend i missed his name somehow it must be the heat

Comment

the next work party is on sat. 21 at 800

Comment

thank you Dave cook for working on the stair and thank you four donating some gravel see you all on saturday

Comment

the next work party is on sat. 21 at 800
                      Always on weekends I work. Things are looking up for an awesome "back to the City Cup." Go work Party People!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bstullis View Post
                        Always on weekends I work. Things are looking up for an awesome "back to the City Cup." Go work Party People!!!
                        Joe has been asking for help at Downriver (with the chipping project) this Wed, Thur & Fri. and Mon. & Tues. of next week. Start time 9:00 am.
                        Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

weather is going to be nice this weekend hope to see you all at the work party

Comment

weather is going to be nice this weekend hope to see you all at the work party
                            Need pix, and just wondering if there were enough doughnuts? Hope to see you at Farragut on Aug 11th.

Comment

good morning a big thanks to all my workers Eric Joe Edger Gordy Jerome TIM Dave Oggy thank you bob for the free disc it mod evaded the troops number nine is very steep the being difficult and thank you Ben four the doughnuts

Comment

WOW a big thanks to Dave cook for finishing number 9:yay

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X