X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
    Maka's old news, and I thought he finally came around to understand the use of club courses, but maybe not as he, John, and Cody, are profiting from the Handicap League.
    I think it's odd that they don't feel any obligation to the organization that built and maintains the courses.
    There's $100 that should have been to the club.
    Again with things that you do not know about... Maka is not running any events, nor has he for a long time. How do you know there is $100 that should be added? You have an imagination that really does a lot of damage to people with no real reason except for that it seems to be in your nature to want to hurt. Fiction doesn't slide. Especially pertaining to club members.
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by jshrack View Post
      If the club feels like setting up weeklies and consistently running them, please do!!!

Until then, please consider that GOLFERS are stepping up (without seeking profit) to help assimilate competitive disc golf into the Spokane community.

This is true.

When there were weekly events being run before that didn't directly send money to the SDGA, there were board members that suggested pulling the course baskets.

I pointed out that this is a terrible idea and that we should rectify the situation by running a better weekly event that does benefit the SDGA. Joe Royer and I pulled in enough players and cash from weeklies to prove that it works.
      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
        Again with things that you do not know about... Maka is not running any events, nor has he for a long time. How do you know there is $100 that should be added? You have an imagination that really does a lot of damage to people with no real reason except for that it seems to be in your nature to want to hurt. Fiction doesn't slide. Especially pertaining to club members.
        According to the Handicap League stats, there was $100 paid out. Maka was just one of the recipients.
        Cody Miller (who was "supposedly" running the events for the SDGA) also benefited.
        The info is all there at the pindeep website.
        Last edited by Stimpi; December 12th, 2011, 05:05 PM. Reason: fix punctuation

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
          According to the Handicap League stats, there was $100 paid out. Maka was just one of the recipients.
          Cody Miller (who was "supposedly" running the events for the SDGA) also benefited.
          The info is all there at the pindeep website.
          So Maka went to an event and was paid for doing well at the event. He did NOT run an event... SO therefore he owes nothing. Whoever runs an event should be the person responsible to pay the club, especially if they promise to pay the club for such event.
          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

As far as Cody is concerned I do not know him or the situation. This is the first that you've mentioned him. I for one would call him and find out. I don't have his number but I bet I can find it and get a hold of him and find out.. Before I call him a F*****g ingrate that is.
            TNT Yardworks.com