X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
    Maka's old news, and I thought he finally came around to understand the use of club courses, but maybe not as he, John, and Cody, are profiting from the Handicap League.
    I think it's odd that they don't feel any obligation to the organization that built and maintains the courses.
    There's $100 that should have been to the club.
    Again with things that you do not know about... Maka is not running any events, nor has he for a long time. How do you know there is $100 that should be added? You have an imagination that really does a lot of damage to people with no real reason except for that it seems to be in your nature to want to hurt. Fiction doesn't slide. Especially pertaining to club members.
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by jshrack View Post
      If the club feels like setting up weeklies and consistently running them, please do!!!

Until then, please consider that GOLFERS are stepping up (without seeking profit) to help assimilate competitive disc golf into the Spokane community.

This is true.

When there were weekly events being run before that didn't directly send money to the SDGA, there were board members that suggested pulling the course baskets.

I pointed out that this is a terrible idea and that we should rectify the situation by running a better weekly event that does benefit the SDGA. Joe Royer and I pulled in enough players and cash from weeklies to prove that it works.
      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
        Again with things that you do not know about... Maka is not running any events, nor has he for a long time. How do you know there is $100 that should be added? You have an imagination that really does a lot of damage to people with no real reason except for that it seems to be in your nature to want to hurt. Fiction doesn't slide. Especially pertaining to club members.
        According to the Handicap League stats, there was $100 paid out. Maka was just one of the recipients.
        Cody Miller (who was "supposedly" running the events for the SDGA) also benefited.
        The info is all there at the pindeep website.
        Last edited by Stimpi; December 12th, 2011, 06:05 PM. Reason: fix punctuation

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
          According to the Handicap League stats, there was $100 paid out. Maka was just one of the recipients.
          Cody Miller (who was "supposedly" running the events for the SDGA) also benefited.
          The info is all there at the pindeep website.
          So Maka went to an event and was paid for doing well at the event. He did NOT run an event... SO therefore he owes nothing. Whoever runs an event should be the person responsible to pay the club, especially if they promise to pay the club for such event.
          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

As far as Cody is concerned I do not know him or the situation. This is the first that you've mentioned him. I for one would call him and find out. I don't have his number but I bet I can find it and get a hold of him and find out.. Before I call him a F*****g ingrate that is.
            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post

Didn't Make a ,... I say remove the club baskets and let em throw at trees
              good idea jubjub? I think our NIDGC will try our best to accommodate ppl who want to play dg, while your "good idea" is implemented to secure funds that arent being generated
              p.s. we, NIDGC, will not pull our baskets OR hold players hostage for some reason or another. Just respect the courses please, pack it in pack it out
              Last edited by tomw; December 14th, 2011, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tomw View Post
                good idea jubjub? I think our NIDGC will try our best to accommodate ppl who want to play dg, while your "good idea" is implemented to secure funds that arent being generated
                p.s. we, NIDGC, will not pull our baskets OR hold players hostage for some reason or another. Just respect the courses please, pack it in pack it out
                This why I have an NIDGC membership and not an SDGA one.
                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                  The club paid for the equipment via collecting disc golfers money's
                  Which came first Jeremy, the Chicken or the egg?

Course before club? maybe
                  club before baskets? definitely
                  rewindb.com

Comment

Updates

[QUOTE=Nubin;111104]I heard a rumor that no money has been collected from the parties running the SDGA weeklies at Downriver and highbridge over the last year or so... Is this true?

.........At the Board meeting last Tuesday nite Joe B. turned in $99 plus one dollar for eight events of Moonlight. Each event had separate report ;ie, who played, how much was collected, the status of the Ace Pot etc. and how much went to the Club. Each of these reports are now Joe's receipt for the money he turned in............Also Jeremy T. turned in $58 from Cody M. for the events Cody ran during a period from mid April through whenever he stopped doing Weeklies. There were no individual event reports accompanying this cash so I can't be more specific about dates, status of the Ace Pot, who won what etc. We do ,however, want to thank Jeremy and Cody for getting this cash to the Club at last Thursday's Club Nominations meeting...........Jeff C. also turned in monies raised at the Sekani Benifits and did furnish a statement of dates and individual sums from each date totaling $68. Thank you Jeff. Both of these guys received hand-written receipts for the cash. Everyone should know that Bob can provide them with the Event Report forms if they need one. .....Jeff also co-hosted a Rockwood Group event at Highbridge this summer with Cody and reports to me that Cody has about $100 for the Club from said event. A ' Thank You' note has been sent to the Rockwood Group by Jeff for supporting the Club but I have let Jeff know that none of this money made it to the Club. I asked him to follow up with Cody on that...........The Club has received no money from Justin for any weekly events he ran nor has it received any money from anyone who says the money is from events Justin ran.

Comment

[QUOTE=Gordy #21004;111803]
                      Originally posted by Nubin View Post
                      I heard a rumor that no money has been collected from the parties running the SDGA weeklies at Downriver and highbridge over the last year or so... Is this true?

.........At the Board meeting last Tuesday nite Joe B. turned in $99 plus one dollar for eight events of Moonlight. Each event had separate report ;ie, who played, how much was collected, the status of the Ace Pot etc. and how much went to the Club. Each of these reports are now Joe's receipt for the money he turned in............Also Jeremy T. turned in $58 from Cody M. for the events Cody ran during a period from mid April through whenever he stopped doing Weeklies. There were no individual event reports accompanying this cash so I can't be more specific about dates, status of the Ace Pot, who won what etc. We do ,however, want to thank Jeremy and Cody for getting this cash to the Club at last Thursday's Club Nominations meeting...........Jeff C. also turned in monies raised at the Sekani Benifits and did furnish a statement of dates and individual sums from each date totaling $68. Thank you Jeff. Both of these guys received hand-written receipts for the cash. Everyone should know that Bob can provide them with the Event Report forms if they need one. .....Jeff also co-hosted a Rockwood Group event at Highbridge this summer with Cody and reports to me that Cody has about $100 for the Club from said event. A ' Thank You' note has been sent to the Rockwood Group by Jeff for supporting the Club but I have let Jeff know that none of this money made it to the Club. I asked him to follow up with Cody on that...........The Club has received no money from Justin for any weekly events he ran nor has it received any money from anyone who says the money is from events Justin ran.
                      So Cody actually gave me $68 to give to you, that is what you wrote a receipt for. I gave Cody the receipt and asked him about the Rockwood money. He told me he turned that into Bob in July and that you approached him about it already and that he told you that he gave it to Bob. He described the story to me and it sounded pretty memorable. You should have the money, just maybe forgot to account for it.
                      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Correction

That's right. The Cody turn in for the weeklies is $68. The Sekani $ from Jeff is $58. The Deposit detail shows the correct allocations. I'll follow up with Bob on the Rockwood issue. I sure hope there's some paperwork and the money out there somewhere. Gordy

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X