Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club meeting to nominate people for SDGA positions???

Is there going to be a club meeting to nominate people for SDGA positions?
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
    Is there going to be a club meeting to nominate people for SDGA positions?
    Yes, as posted on the SDGA Calendar. I'll be sending out a reminder this weekend on the club email tool.

This is mentioned in the Nomination Procedures Thread in the first post.
    Last edited by Wobbly Bob; December 8th, 2011, 04:55 PM.
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

The SDGA will be hosting a Nomination Meeting at the Field House (formerly Stadium Pizza). This meeting will start at 7 pm and end at 8 pm. If you nominate someone other than yourself that person will have to accept their nomination at the meeting. If they cannot attend the Nomination Meeting they will have to accept their nomination online before Dec. 31, 2011 @ midnight for their acceptance to be valid.
      This quote is taken directly from the front page of the announcement on the SDGA website. The obviously highlighted font is WAY past the crazy side of things that SDGA has came up with. I could analyze it but that seems like I would be typing out things that everybody reading this forum is already thinking.... Except for whoever wrote it.. Bob? Or Gordy? There must be an extremely solid answer for this weird way of making up rules as we go..
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I'm not sure what the problem is. They can accept the nomination online on this site if they don't make the meeting.

Am I missing something?
        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

I have changed the language at the website from "will have to" to "can" accept their nomination at the meeting. They can also accept online.

This was the intent from the beginning and it was poorly written by me, not Gordy, and was by no means a conspiracy to confuse Jeremy.

Comment

Thank you Bob!!
            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

You are welcome Jeremy.

Comment

Will this meeting be about campaigning only or will other club business be discussed?

If other business then
                Each course should have it's own volunteer groundskeeper.
                This volunteer position will work directly under the facilities coordinator as the hands on person.

Should these be elected or "just offering too" enough?
                rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                  Will this meeting be about campaigning only or will other club business be discussed?

If other business then
                  Each course should have it's own volunteer groundskeeper.
                  This volunteer position will work directly under the facilities coordinator as the hands on person.

Should these be elected or "just offering too" enough?
                  Volunteer for facilities coordinator jub the(, U should move yourself inland and get away from them CITYFOLK )SCAMMER
                  Last edited by tomw; December 14th, 2011, 02:41 AM.

Comment

The SDGA is inviting all candidates in the upcoming election to attend the Nomination Meeting at the Field House on Thursday evening Dec. 15, 2012 @ 7:00 pm.

We are also inviting all members to come and meet those candidates.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X