Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wobbly Bob
    started a topic Election Mud Slinging Thread

Election Mud Slinging Thread

If you have Mud to Sling this is where you can do it.

• coryreu
    replied
    Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
    Just looking over the SDGA membership form. Why is there not a spot on the form for people to check a box if they want a ballot sent to them? IF WE ARE GOING TO HAVE MAIL IN BALLOTING IT WOULD MAKE SENSE TO HAVE THAT INFO ON THE CLUB REGISTRATION FORM!
    I suggest making a new membership form. And since the Membership Whip resigned, I'm sure that the board would be willing to review and/or accept a newly submitted doc from a concerned member of the club.

Leave a comment:

• coryreu
    replied
    Why?

Nothing good can come from this thread. Was it started in hopes that all the negativity will be confined to one thread? I doubt it. More than likely, people are just going to copy and paste their mud slinging comments from this thread to others.
    Last edited by coryreu; December 10th, 2011, 07:54 AM. Reason: I didn't want to piss anyone off.

Leave a comment:

• Yoduh
    replied
    Just looking over the SDGA membership form. Why is there not a spot on the form for people to check a box if they want a ballot sent to them? IF WE ARE GOING TO HAVE MAIL IN BALLOTING IT WOULD MAKE SENSE TO HAVE THAT INFO ON THE CLUB REGISTRATION FORM!

Leave a comment:

• Parks
    replied
    Tom, I wish! People would line up in droves to run for orifice.

So, no. I wasn't talking about candidates and board members receiving the "old fashioned." That's just perverted. This is a family website.
    Last edited by Parks; December 8th, 2011, 11:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tomw
    replied
    Originally posted by Parks View Post
    Everyone who holds office for the SDGA or who is running for office is a handjob.
    Do you mean Everyone who runs for ofice gets a hj??

Leave a comment:

• General Scales
    replied
    The SDGA is so inept that it makes Obamacare look perfect! (insert ooh noise and no you didn't comments here).

Leave a comment:

• Yoduh
    replied
    yo mamma's such a mamma that she's YO MAMMA!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Parks
    replied
    I just thought I would start this thread off right.

Leave a comment:

• Stimpi
    replied
    Originally posted by Parks View Post
    Everyone who holds office for the SDGA or who is running for office is a handjob.
    Uh... that would be YOU, Lyle.
    But thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Parks
    replied

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X