X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apply for SDGA Membership Whip position

The SDGA Membership Whip Board position is up for appointment. This positions needs someone that; visits all of our public courses regularly (3-4 times a week), knows how to work with a Microsoft Excel worksheet and has the desire to promote the SDGA to the public at large.

If you have an interest in serving the SDGA as the Membership Whip please post your desire and your qualifications on this thread.
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

since we THE club seem to have noone willing to do the membership role .. Then i am putting in my 2 cents worth ..

MY NAME IS . Joe P Barnett

my desire for the SDGA is to have a club that listens to its club members and try with in reason to fix any problems within the club courses and/or club charter and to PROMOTE and make spokane a great place to come and hangout to play disc golf ..

that is pretty much all the qualifications i have .. and i do try to make it to all the courses even with my arm in a sling ..

Comment

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
      since we THE club seem to have noone willing to do the membership role .. Then i am putting in my 2 cents worth ..

my desire for the SDGA is to have a club that listens to its club members and try with in reason to fix any problems within the club courses and/or club charter and to PROMOTE and make spokane a great place to come and hangout to play disc golf ..

DITTO.
      Tim V

Comment

Originally posted by Nubin View Post
        DITTO.
        Tim V

I am also already rehearsed in running an excell program, which would is a good way for us to keep track of both current and non current club members. I have a good rapport with the disc golf community in Spokane, there is really no one that i do not get along with (except for the guy i caught urinating right on DR#8's basket last summer). I have also spoken with another club member who is willing to help utilize various social media outlets online that would allow for an easy way for the club members to see what the club has been doing, and a familiar source for any joe schmo who might want more information on the SDGA before joining the club

Comment

Well I know you get along with everybody Tim but apparently the board didn't think it was important to have somebody with those qualifications..
          Relax and enjoy your hair
          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
            Well I know you get along with everybody Tim but apparently the board didn't think it was important to have somebody with those qualifications..
            Reason for ragging?

Comment

Psycho has been appointed
              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

SO hell has frozen over!! I haven't been a club member in a really long time. I still play quite often and I live in the valley. I really wanted to rejoin the club and do my part to help build. Nobody in their right mind would appoint him. Everytime I read one of his posts I cringe. I have seen him do things on the course that would have him arrested. I will not rejoin the club with him in office! I would like to see who one the board voted for him to replace Kevin. They too should be removed from office. This group is obviously on it's way down its long and so very disfunctional path!!

Comment

The SDGA Board has selected Joe Barnett to be the Interim Membership Whip.

Thanks to Tim and Monica for their applications for the position.

Let's hope he doesn't get to Psycho for the job!
                  Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
                    The SDGA Board has selected Joe Barnett to be the Interim Membership Whip.

Thanks to Tim and Monica for their applications for the position.

Let's hope he doesn't get to Psycho for the job!
                    Would love to see these applications..
                    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Psychodwarf? The answer is in the name!! He could never win an election! I have a $1,000 donation to the SDGA if Joe wins an actual election to become a board member. This is a fricken joke! I have never seen a guy so wasted at a night round in my entire life!!! That he is running?? He is representing us?? I am really sorry to say, I don't know anyone who is more widely disliked in our community!!! How do you expect him to get people to give the club money when nobody wants to talk to him and nobody trusts him!?
                      It's Hawiian TIME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                        Psycho has been appointed
                        (Yelling)Bob,Bob Bob, Bob, Bob (Yelling) Hawian Ryan,and Jon Boy appear to know psychodwarf well enough to disLIKE him as an interim SDGA Membership Whip Board position.
                        What is going on over there in SPO-can?
                        Last edited by tomw; December 17th, 2011, 05:03 AM. Reason: the shock wore off

Comment

Too late for all that now.

If people dislike him so much, they should've voiced their opinions when Joe posted his application in this thread.

The opinion of at least one board member at the meeting last night was that Joe is well liked by most.
                          We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Comment

May i ask what led to the decision?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X