X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDGA Membership Form Download

Here's the 2012 membership Form for you to download.
    Last edited by Wobbly Bob; January 1st, 2013, 06:15 PM.
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

Just looking over the SDGA membership form. Why is there not a spot on the form for people to check a box if they want a ballot sent to them? IF WE ARE GOING TO HAVE MAIL IN BALLOTING IT WOULD MAKE SENSE TO HAVE THAT INFO ON THE CLUB REGISTRATION FORM!
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

A little more info

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
      Here's the 2012 membership Form for you to download.
      I was hoping to mail in my membership renewal. I do not see an address on the form. I'm also assuming I can make the check out to The SDGA.

Joe, Bob, or Gordy would you please clarify?

Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Thanks

I appreciate the quick response! I especially appreciate the link to sign up online. I'm all renewed!

Comment

2013 SDGA Membership

Happy New Year To Spokane's Disc Golfers

It's time to renew your SDGA Membership.

If you are not a Member this is the time to sign up.

The SDGA elections are right around the corner and you must be a current Member to vote for, or run for a Spokane Disc Golf Association Board Position.

I'll have membership forms and cards available at the Saturday morning (10:30 am) weekly tournament for the next four weeks at Downriver Disc Golf Course.

Hope to see you down at the course for the Saturday weekly tournament.

Comment

I will be there with Logan! Looking forward to seeing everyone's smiling faces.

Mac

Comment

Online sign-up

Originally posted by Lyounger View Post
              I appreciate the quick response! I especially appreciate the link to sign up online. I'm all renewed!

Where do we sign up online. I'd like to renew my membership this year.

grassyass

Comment

Originally posted by pgarred View Post

grassyass
                you have to get a hold of wobbly bob . the SDGA took down their website because no one on the board knows how to run a website so gordy decided to have the website taken down .. good luck with your renewal..

Comment

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
                  you have to get a hold of wobbly bob . the SDGA took down their website because no one on the board knows how to run a website so gordy decided to have the website taken down .. good luck with your renewal..
                  Gordy did not decide to take the website down. The host was making changes and the domain name lapsed and was no longer valid. Plans are in the works for an SDGA website. But Joe, you know how slow things go around here. So it might be a couple of months or more.

Comment

Originally posted by pgarred View Post

grassyass
                    I'm sorry but there is no place to sign-up online. I'll shoot you a PM with my contact info and we'll get you signed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
                      Gordy did not decide to take the website down. The host was making changes and the domain name lapsed and was no longer valid. Plans are in the works for an SDGA website. But Joe, you know how slow things go around here. So it might be a couple of months or more.
                      well bob I hate to call you a liar but I have saved ALL the e-mails when I was on the board ,so here ya go BOB :
                      On 11/28/2012 10:47 AM, Steve Schlange wrote:

My name is Steve Schlange and I built sdga.us and my company hosts it for free. We are moving all of our sites to a new server. We need to point the sdga.us domain to this new server. Who has control of the domain name? They will need to change a couple of settings.

The site will go down if we can't get this information by Friday.

Regards,
                      Steve Schlange

Let it go down. We do not control this website and we have several viable alternatives. When we feel more like Webmasters we can take up the website issue again. Gordy

Bob And Gordy as for having a website you were offered by a web designer to help with this but you had said " No we don't need one at this time " funny how you say one thing and then do the complete opposite of it. Care to try and bullshit me some more bob ...?

Comment

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
                        well bob I hate to call you a liar but I have saved ALL the e-mails when I was on the board ,so here ya go BOB :
                        On 11/28/2012 10:47 AM, Steve Schlange wrote:

My name is Steve Schlange and I built sdga.us and my company hosts it for free. We are moving all of our sites to a new server. We need to point the sdga.us domain to this new server. Who has control of the domain name? They will need to change a couple of settings.

The site will go down if we can't get this information by Friday.

Regards,
                        Steve Schlange

Let it go down. We do not control this website and we have several viable alternatives. When we feel more like Webmasters we can take up the website issue again. Gordy

Bob And Gordy as for having a website you were offered by a web designer to help with this but you had said " No we don't need one at this time " funny how you say one thing and then do the complete opposite of it. Care to try and bullshit me some more bob ...?
                        Joe, Jeff Crum had more control over the SDGA website than any member of the Board. I couldn't make posts to it so what was the use of having a non functioning website. The Board decided to let go of the website at a meeting that you were not present at. Gordy was the mouth piece not the decision maker. The Board has decided that the SDGA website be rebuilt from the ground up and that means finding a new server (that will donate the web space), updating the domain name and getting a volunteer to create and maintain the website.

When all is said and done the SDGA has created two complete disc golf courses with multiple pin positions, tee boxes, signs and benches and with the Spokane Parks & Recreation Departments support welcomes the public to come and play for free.

As always I thank you for all of the hard work and dedication you have given the SDGA in the past. Your work has made Downriver DGC a showplace for awesome disc golf in Spokane.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X