2012 Nomination Procedure
- Nominations will be accepted for the 2012 SDGA Board positions of President, Secretary and Facilities Coordinator starting on December 1, 2011.
- You must be a current 2011 or 2012 member to nominate a candidate.
- Nominations must be posted to the Northwest Disc Golf News Forums > Disc Golf Topics > Local Clubs > Spokane Disc Golf Association > 2012 SDGA Election Nominations thread (this thread) to be valid, unless you make your nominations when you attend the Nomination Meeting hosted by the SDGA at The Field House (4423 W. Wellesley) on Dec. 15, 2012 @ 7:00 pm. The Nomination Meeting will end at 8:00 pm.
- Nominations for these positions must be made before 11:00 pm on December 31, 2011 to be valid.
- Candidates that have nominated themselves have accepted their nominations.
- Candidates that have been nominated by another member must accept their nomination by posting to the same thread, their acceptance of the nomination before midnight on December 31, 2011 for their nomination to be valid.
- The SDGA will host a Candidates Forum on January 10, 2012 at The Field House (4423 W. Wellesley Ave.). The forum will start at 7:00 pm and each candidate will have ten minutes to speak. Questions for the candidates will be taken after all candidates have spoken.
- The Election will be held on Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at The Field House (4423 W. Wellesley Ave.) and will start promptly at 7:30 pm. There will be no campaigning at the election meeting. The Election Official will introduce the candidates prior to voting.
Let the Nominations Begin