X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp Sekani Doubles

$6 buys you a round of golf on the ever changing Camp Sakani Jamboree Course Next Sunday December . We are playing doubles on the lower course. The round will begin at 11:00. The lower course will be played and it will be tweaked. $5 goes to the payout and $1 goes to the club.
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
    $6 buys you a round of golf on the ever changing Camp Sakani Jamboree Course Next Sunday December . We are playing doubles on the lower course. The round will begin at 11:00. The lower course will be played and it will be tweaked. $5 goes to the payout and $1 goes to the club.
    Next Sunday... being the 11th??
    -

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
      Will this event be held on December 4th?
      Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
        Will this event be held on December 4th?
        Yeah i wasn't sure on that either Bob... he said next sunday which would be a week from THIS sunday... in my crazy head at least.

Also, is this random doubles or can you bring a partner?
        Last edited by Simmeltron; December 3rd, 2011, 01:17 PM.
        -

Comment

Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
          Yeah i wasn't sure on that either Bob... he said next sunday which would be a week from THIS sunday... in my crazy head at least.

Also, is this random doubles or can you bring a partner?
          Your guess is as good as mine.

Jeremy is the TD and he has the answers to these questions.

Comment

Your guess is as good as mine.

Jeremy is the TD and he has the answers to these questions.
            Well I guess I'm going on the assumption that Jeremy and I share the same definition of NEXT Sunday meaning it will be on the 11th. As of now I'm planning a day out at FM. My buddy's birthday is tomorrow and we will playing all day!
            -

Comment

Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
              Well I guess I'm going on the assumption that Jeremy and I share the same definition of NEXT Sunday meaning it will be on the 11th. As of now I'm planning a day out at FM. My buddy's birthday is tomorrow and we will playing all day!
              Have a great time, Four Mound is always fun.

Comment

Have a great time, Four Mound is always fun.
                Thanks will do! I've only had the smallest taste of it once and my buddy Drew has yet to experience it!
                -

Comment

Dec. 4th

Four Mound will be open Sunday Dec. 4th by about 10:00 am. Last week we donated all the car fees to the Camp Sekani Disc Golf Fund and this week we plan to do the same. If people want to play skins games or anything else they are welcome to add their winnings to the Fund as well. There will be fresh hot steamed dumplings for free from the Sichuan Cafe. The Clubhouse will be open and there is always a fire somewhere. Come on out.!!!

Comment

Sekani $

On Dec. 4th we had four carloads of players. Van Soest brought beer and brats and beer balls. The stove in the Clubhouse wouldn't boil the big pot of water for the dumplings so we didn't eat those. We did collect $20 for the Sekani Benefit. Last week we made $20 also. This will go into the SDGA Account when I get together with Bob and Jeff on renewal monies they have collected.

Comment

Happy to hear about more for sekani! We had 15 last saturday and 9 on Sunday. WE are going again this sunday at 1130 due to stragglers. The course will be altered and the fire will be hot, as will the temperature (relatively speaking). Have raised about 260$ so far. Bring your baskets and drive them to their spot if you can!! C U OUT THERE!!
                      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

$40 more

The $40 from the last two 4-mound Sundays went into the Club account today in addition to a big wad of renewal money. This $40 added to the $214 from the first Benefit at Sekani brings this dedicated Fund up to $254.

Comment

Since the topic of money has come up, what has happened to the money that was raised for People's Park? Now that the course sounds like it is on hold indefinitely could that money be diverted towards Sekani?

Comment

As of right now, the money that was raised for People's Park is on hold in case we get permission to actually install a course there.

I'd imagine it will remain that way unless People's Park becomes a definite impossibility or until the SDGA is running so low on funds that dipping into the fund is required. I'd also imagine that if the second case happens, the PP fund would be refilled as soon as possible.
                            We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

There will also be doubles this weekend on the 11th at 11:30. It is random, except that it is pro/am.
                              From what I understand Peoples is dead. The Parks department is getting no where with the talks about getting permission from the Native Americans. Last I heard was a suggestion from Gordy that those monies would be used towards Camp Sekani.
                              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X