Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glow Roc at the Stimpi Ridge Lost and Found

Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
    I just lost my white DX Roc at Sekani yesterday as it was getting dark. After finishing the course, we had a driving range session just behind bucket 18 (of Jamboree) into the big field. I *thought* the disc anny'd towards the treeline to the right but had no luck recovering it. If anybody happens upon it next time they are out I'd greatly appreciate getting it back! Thanks!

Name and number should be on disc.
    Got it.
    It's here, at the Ridge.
    Stimpi

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
      Got it.
      It's here, at the Ridge.
      Stimpi
      Right on thanks a ton Stimpi!
      SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

Played at Sekani yesterday. First time in quite awhile. Love the changes that have happened on the lower course. The lower par four (I think it's called whoop de doo's) is fantastic. Especially from the pro pad. Favorite new hole on the course.

With that being said, if somebody happens to come across my orange ESP Predator, it'd be great if they'd snag it. Threw it on a giant hyzer off 14 and stuck in the top of the split tree's. I'm pretty sure it's going to be stuck for awhile. Name and number are on it but the number no longer works. I'm pretty sure most people know who I am so if you see me and you have it, reward will be given.
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Is Sekani open for public play or is it by appointment or for tournament only. I am curious to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lothiam View Post
            Is Sekani open for public play or is it by appointment or for tournament only. I am curious to check it out.
            Totally open for public play. Buckets in place with tee signs (hole number, par, and distance) on trees. Last time I played Jamboree (the lower course) there were little pink streamers leading from the bucket to the next tee. Enjoy!
            SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
              Totally open for public play. Buckets in place with tee signs (hole number, par, and distance) on trees. Last time I played Jamboree (the lower course) there were little pink streamers leading from the bucket to the next tee. Enjoy!
              Great Thanks. I will look to get a group out there soon.

Comment

What is best way for those of us w/o facebook to get involved and help? This course is close to home and would love to help make it the beautiful site it can be. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Dadio! View Post
                  What is best way for those of us w/o facebook to get involved and help? This course is close to home and would love to help make it the beautiful site it can be. :-)
                  Sent you a pm..
                  Relax and enjoy your hair
                  TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X