Report on Camp Sekani, People’s Park and recent positive decisions by the City Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
    Bob started a thread titled 'Camp Sekani' right here under the Spokane Disc Golf Association heading. As soon as he gets the spelling of this topic's central characters names ironed out he'll be off and running.
    Pardon my loose message board vernacular... I meant an official "Camp Sekani" forum in the "Disc Golf Courses of Eastern Washington" category on the NWDGN website. ...much in the same respect as someone should hang a "closed" sign on the "Peoples Park" forum.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

People's

When we met with Park Ops a few Tuesdays ago there was no closing of the door on People's Park. Clearly ,our effort there has been withdrawn and there is no course to play. The challenges of the park for both the Parks Dept. and ourselves were not to be sorted out in the near term.
      With all due respect for our efforts there the Parks Dept recognized our diligence and advanced us to the doorstep of Sekani. " You guys deserve this", they said and " we owe you this"
      Together we acknowledged that People's is not our project for today. Maybe some other day, but not today. We could say on the People's thread that the project is no longer active or 'it's on the way- back burner' or we could just as easily bury it.
      I guess whoever gets to this announcement first owns it.

Comment

I've emailed the Webmaster

Originally posted by Burge View Post
        Pardon my loose message board vernacular... I meant an official "Camp Sekani" forum in the "Disc Golf Courses of Eastern Washington" category on the NWDGN website. ...much in the same respect as someone should hang a "closed" sign on the "Peoples Park" forum.
        Burge, I emailed the Webmaster of the NWDGNews on Wednesday and requested a new heading under Disc Golf Courses/Washington: Eastern WA.

He has not gotten back to me yet. I want to give him a few days before I write back to him.
        Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X