Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The club did vote to re design Downriver. The board decided it knew more than the club and here we sit in the same crap we have been in for years. Sounds like Jeff's behind the club's vote but a few of the board members aren't clued in. Par for the course
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
      The club did vote to re design Downriver.
      All I know is that I personally play disc golf for fun.

Downriver as it is now = no fun.

I wish it could be redesigned so Spokane would have more than one viable public course option.

Comment

Originally posted by Timber View Post
        All I know is that I personally play disc golf for fun.

Downriver as it is now = no fun.

I wish it could be redesigned so Spokane would have more than one viable public course option.
        The club voted it for a reason. I'm glad somebody else can see that reason. The leadership of the club has a major conflict of interest. I can tell you that if I had my own pay to play private course. I wouldn't want the courses nearby to be all that great... Just kidding but can you see the logic. There is a fellow up in Canada who has done the exact same thing. All the while pretending to be proactive about "getting things done".
        I wish the old course could have stayed as it were. If the old course met the new course it would laugh it it's face.. time for a facelift. Check your egos at the door please
        Relax and enjoy your hair
        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I would happily plunk down money to join the club, vote for the DR redesign, and help with the work to make it happen. When are meetings? Have had a hard time finding out.

Comment

Our next meeting is on July 12, 2011 at the 5 Mile Pizza Parlor. Or you can come out to 4 Mound and sign up today. Our membership secretary will be out there today. If you get there by 2:30 you can watch the final 10 playoff.

Here is where you find out about upcoming meetings.

Map to 4 Mound is attached below.
            Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Sorry, Stuck in Seattle or would love to be out @ 4 Mounds. Really want to play there. Should be able to make a Sun or 2 this summer. Found the meetings thread, I'll get into town a couple of hours after Tuesday's is done. :-p I'll see about getting in on the work party fun, bet someone there will be able to take my money. :-)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X