X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipment is in

Hey everyoen General Store Mike here to let you all know we just got a shipment of Innova disc in. I have the new Archon also an all you asking for the Vulcans they are in also. Come on down and take a look at the selection.

Look forward to seeing ya in the store

General Store Mike

Originally posted by GeneralStoreMike View Post
    Hey everyoen General Store Mike here to let you all know we just got a shipment of Innova disc in. I have the new Archon also an all you asking for the Vulcans they are in also. Come on down and take a look at the selection.

Look forward to seeing ya in the store

General Store Mike
    Hi Mike! Nice to see you on the forum..thanks for joining on my birthday!

Fresh stock! mmmmmm..I can smell it from here I know everybody clamors for Innova, but I needs me a new Glow Z Buzzz...lost mine in the river during the last glow tourney. Come to think of it...that's the fourth disc in the river this season...ouch.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

I got discraft, millennium, latitude, ching, gateway, and maniacs comeing in hopefully this week, monday at the latest. Also bags should be in soon too sorry for the long delay on those. Look forward to seeing you all in the store.

General Store Mike

Comment

Last time I went in there (a year ago) they had a fairly small selection but good discs and good prices.

Sounds like they've expanded their wares.
        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
          Last time I went in there (a year ago) they had a fairly small selection but good discs and good prices.

Sounds like they've expanded their wares.
          Understatement...
          When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Burge View Post
            I needs me a new Glow Z Buzzz...lost mine in the river during the last glow tourney.
            Sorry Mike, but I just got my Glow Buzzz back from the river! Thanks to the supreme awesomeness of DiscDiver Aaron. Aaron, dude, you rule!

...still doesn't mean I won't be in the store to buy some plastic.

mmmmmm.......fresh plastic
            "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Will have to swing by, was about Innova exclusive when i was in last. Don't worry, I understand stock varies wildly with time and have seen many discs I dig there, just not last time. Will have to see if you have a Gateway VooDoo.

Comment

I was in today to pick up a new holster. I was pleasantly surprised to see a fairly large wall dedicated to disc golf right front and center to the registers. They had all the new discs everyone is after and a great selection of the staples we all need. I saw millenniums, Innova, and Gateway, but didn't stop to long to look. I agree with Lyle in the past is seemed like an experimental set up,but now they are nice. Thanks for stepping up and filling a void for places to buy discs in Spokane.

Comment

discs

Originally posted by Dadio! View Post
                  Will have to swing by, was about Innova exclusive when i was in last. Don't worry, I understand stock varies wildly with time and have seen many discs I dig there, just not last time. Will have to see if you have a Gateway VooDoo.
                  I keep plenty of Voodoo's in stock.

Comment

Hey Stimpi,
                    Have been meaning to swing by some evening with friends to blow $ on plastic and play a round. My daughter needs to throw a few to find one that really works for her, something I really appreciate at your place. Hopefully in the next week or so. Also need to swing by General Store and check out new order before it's picked too clean. :-)

Comment

Dirty, dirty, discs everywhere...

No worries about being picked clean at Stimpi Ridge. I also got a new Innova order in, and tomorrow I get a big Discraft order.
                      If you want it, I'll have it.

Hey Stimpi,
                      Have been meaning to swing by some evening with friends to blow $ on plastic and play a round. My daughter needs to throw a few to find one that really works for her, something I really appreciate at your place. Hopefully in the next week or so. Also need to swing by General Store and check out new order before it's picked too clean. :-)

Comment

Dude, don't jack Mike's thread. :-P Like both places, start one of your own to keep us up to date. :-)

Comment

Advertising for the SDGA?

Dude, don't jack Mike's thread. :-P Like both places, start one of your own to keep us up to date. :-)
                          Since you're asking, why is this thread in the SDGA thread? Shouldn't it be in the For Sale catagory, or is the SDGA in cahoots with the General Store?
                          Either way, I'll quit advertising in these threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                            Since you're asking, why is this thread in the SDGA thread? Shouldn't it be in the For Sale catagory, or is the SDGA in cahoots with the General Store?
                            Either way, I'll quit advertising in these threads.
                            You both bought a tee sign and that's what you get. You are cahooters in common. Take this business to the' For Sale' thread.

Comment

i don't mind was glad for the update on both. Can there be a thread that any of the stores can post on when get new stuff in? This is only page i usually check out here and like the update.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X