X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean up after the tournament

I was wondering if we should pull the string lline, stakes and signs. before they get scattered across the course? then we could possibly reuse at next event. I ask this cause I don't know what the usual procedure is

It's about that time

Originally posted by BakederThinU View Post
    I was wondering if we should pull the string lline, stakes and signs. before they get scattered across the course? then we could possibly reuse at next event. I ask this cause I don't know what the usual procedure is
    Ya, we need to put the baskets back and pick up the temp. mat as well. The string around the tee at #7 is ready to go. I think the only signs and string that will remain are the ones separating hole 2 and hole 17. Leaving the string on the bank at #2 and #15 might not be a bad idea but it was put in place by the tournament and the tournament is over. The string that crosses the Park path on the left side of #2 should get rolled up.
    It's possible we could use the string we're removing to reinforce the string that remains. The OB signs were lent by Four Mound so I'll be happy to store those and make them available next time.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X