X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parks View Post
    Wasn't there a work party scheduled for 7pm on Friday?

You should cancel the event!
    Parks, you beat me to it. ha
    Let's just let it die, ok?

Comment

Agreed, Stimpi.

I hope no one takes that seriously, I'm just joking around
      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Apparently that is what I get for asking the club for anything...

Next time I'll just do what I want and say "too bad" after the fact, the SDGA way.

Less stress for sure and who cares, right?!?
        When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
          alright people !!!! we had 12 players show up for moonlight madness april fools run .. 3 pros ,2 women ,7 ams ..
          tom.s. .. for pros $ 15
          Deana. L.. womens $10
          AMS
          cody.. $17
          Ben .c..$10
          Lucas.b..$8

Ace pot is at $36 +a 25 dollar gift cert to the Flying Goat+a half case of PBR (TOTAL IS $65 DOLLARS.. COME AND GET IT !!!)
          Yes I did....lol

Comment

hey sorry for not posting here latly i have been kinda of busy GLOWING UP .
            so here is the update on the glow night ACE POT we are up to $62.00 CASH a half case of beer a $25.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE to the FLYING GOAT BAR . i do have ALL of the last few scorecards so i will be able to post ALL of the last winners of the glow runs .. i hope you all are having fun .REMEBER GLOW NITES EVERY FRIDAY THIS YEAR WITH A GROWING ACE POT ...
            (P.S. thats about $100.00 dollars now )

Comment

ok here are the last 5 weeks of scores, sorry we havent keept on it been a bussy month helping get ready for LCO,

4/8
              4 players
              3 rec 1 am
              AM
              1st Burge 5$

REC
              1st Daniel 15$

4/22
              19 players 5 pros, 9 ams, 4 recs, 1 women.

Pro
              1st C-Re 15$
              2nd Darrin 10$

Ams
              1st Jason 18$
              2nd Patrick 12$
              3rd JJ 9$
              4th Luke 6$

Rec
              1stDan 12$
              2nd Anthony 8$

Women Laura 5$

4/29
              had 14 players, 6 Ams, 7 Recs, 1 women.
              AMS
              1st Daniel 19$
              2nd Greg 11$
              REC
              1st Patrick 17$
              2nd Garret 11$
              3rd Maka 8$

Women DNF

5/6
              Had 7 Players 6Ams, 1 Rec.

Ams
              1st Steve 18$
              2nd Patrick 12$

Recs
              1st Tony5$

Comment

Hey, Joe

That's a nice report. Thanks for the update. Good luck tonight with your memorial for a friend.

Comment

Thanks, Joe, for all that you do. The last glow tourney was the best yet! Even though I threw better than last week, Garret brought a good game and just wouldn't let Patrick or I catch up with him. Awesome run.

Gettin' later and later, but that's the nature of the beast...can't wait till summer and we're finishing at 2:00 in the mornin'
                  "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Originally posted by Burge View Post
                    Thanks, Joe, for all that you do. The last glow tourney was the best yet! Even though I threw better than last week, Garret brought a good game and just wouldn't let Patrick or I catch up with him. Awesome run.

Gettin' later and later, but that's the nature of the beast...can't wait till summer and we're finishing at 2:00 in the mornin'
                    NO the thank you`s go to YOU ,GARRET AND PATRICK! THAT WAS THE BEST FUN I HAVE HAD YET ! i think next time we will tie one of garrets hands so maybe WE can catch up ..lol thanks for the stoogie! and WE got garret to say more then hi ...lol

Comment

glo nite gone

due to the obscenely LOW turnouts for the glo nites i will be ending the weekly glo nites and going to a random pattern.. still have an ace pot worth $180.00 to those of you who have put in the ace pot IT will continue to grow till some one wins it .. thanks to ALL who have come out to play. so AUG 5th will be the last of the every friday glo nites ..

Comment

After going over the weekly tournament forms that were turned from Joe for the Friday Nite Moonlight I'm happy to report that Joe raised $215 for the club over the past year from the Friday Night Flights.

Thanks Joe
                        Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Pretty good for a year. Why did people quit going again???
                          Relax and enjoy your hair
                          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

WAAAAH!

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                            Pretty good for a year. Why did people quit going again???
                            I've raised thousands Bob. How come I never got a thank you note? mmmm?

Thank God there's no bias in the SDGA!

Sky Pilot

P.S. Joe this comment was actually directed to Bob. I told you the other night at the Board meeting what I really feel. I appreciate your efforts and the fact that you are so dedicated to the glow nights. This wasn't a slight aimed at you it was a jab aimed at Bob - and that more tongue-in-cheek than anything else. I don't remember ever 'hating' you. We don't often agree - but that's different than hatred. I wish you well.
                            Last edited by Sky Pilot; December 15th, 2011, 10:16 AM. Reason: Clarification
                            Rely on Me

Comment

Originally posted by yoduh View Post
                              pretty good for a year. Why did people quit going again???
                              why do you care ? You are just going insult me some more.

Comment

Thanks Jeff for all the hard work and thousands of dollars you have raised.

My post about the Friday night Flights was just reporting that Joe turned in some cash from those weeklies.
                                Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X