X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spokane disc golf stores?

So I know Hootzle closed before the end of 2010 and now 19th hole disc golf is cleaned out as well.. Anyone know of any plans to open up a new/reopen a disc golf store in town? Id like to support the local disc golf economy but dont like giving to the general store or having to drive all the way to Rapid Fire.. I understand Stimpy has discs as well but Im looking for Lat64, gateway, DGA, etc. If 19th hole is gone for good, who bought their inventory? thanks!

-G

Support your Local Disc Golf Shop.

Stimpi Ridge is a local disc golf shop.
    I've got full stock of Innova, Discraft, DGA, and Discmania. I've also carry partial lines from Gateway, Millenium, Quest, Latitude, Snap, Aerobie, plus bags, chairs, backpack straps, bumper stickers and other accessories.
    If you'd like to support a local store, it's only 10 minutes from High Bridge.
    The down side is... I don't keep regular hours, but the upside is... I'm available quite a bit of the time, particularly afternoons and evenings.
    Call me at 838-4331 to get an appointment.

P.S. There's a course here too.

Comment

Thanks for the info Stimpi. I didnt know that your selection was that wide.. You have any plans to setup for ice bowl? If not ill just give you a call next week. thanks!

Comment

Ice Bowl Yes

I'll also be down at Downriver today, at 1:00pm playing golf. I'll have quite a bit with me, so look me up if you like.

Otherwise, see you tomorrow.

Originally posted by gmason1 View Post
        Thanks for the info Stimpi. I didnt know that your selection was that wide.. You have any plans to setup for ice bowl? If not ill just give you a call next week. thanks!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X