Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin, what's the chances that you guys could alternate singles and doubles at HB & DR? If you did, I could get some singles scores for each course and get an SSA for both courses.
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Bob, as far as I know, this is the plan.
      10:30 Singles at downriver tomorrow, I will not be able to attend but will ask cody to collect cards after the round.
      Noon Doubles at Highbridge *on Sunday*
      Last edited by jshrack; February 11th, 2011, 07:49 PM. Reason: clarification
      When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Noon Doubles at HighBridge on...... Sat. or Sun... I would assume Sunday since singles would be at 10:30 at complete different course and we wouldn't have 2 different events so closely together on same day?
        But someone said they were confused as of which day it would be

Comment

sorry bout that, thanks for the heads up

Comment

Looks like it got run as downriver doubles today.
            We will take a vote tomorrow to decide singles or doubles.
            Sorry about the mix up today! See you all tomorrow, tee off at noon.

Comment

Joe, I like your login name..
              Relax and enjoy your hair
              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                Joe, I like your login name..
                thanks yoduh ... but some ppl still think its a joke ... they will find out soon enough though THAT IS NOT THE CASE .

Comment

Come on out to the Mounds

The Saturday Weekly will be held at 4 Mound at 11:00 am this week.

We will be playing on the Porcupine Course this week.

Come on out and play some doubles, or singles or whatever.

Two divisions, Pro & Am.

We'll take a poll of the players out there to see what format we'll play.

Comment

Wait... We are not playing the handicap course?
                    I thought this was part of the handicap series?
                    Why the sudden change?

I sure don't plan on making the trip for a random format.
                    Especially not for Porcupine, not in this seasonal weather.

Comment

• I think the event at Four Mounds will probably be the only weekly that I attend for awhile. I love Porcupine but I am not one who likes to play handicap golf. I can never get out to the Highbridge or Downriver weeklies because I'm usually stuck working but not this weekend!

Porcupine should be good too. I figure that the weather has been somewhat decent. Might be a little soggy but no worse then trying to play Corbin after a huge rainfall.
                      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                      Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Originally posted by jshrack View Post
                        Wait... We are not playing the handicap course?
                        Why the sudden change?

Justin, if you have a group that wants to play handicap, I'm fine with that.

The road out to the 1st tee on the Hawk will be muddy and you'll have to walk out there from Tourney Central.

Comment

• I thought Shrack would be eager to throw one of the other courses there
                          LOL although I was planning on kickin some BUTT's this weekend on the tart course. but I'll just go with plan B same as A just on porcupine LOL I'm joking

Comment

• Ride For Gas or Beer on Saturday?

Is anyone going up to Four Mounds this weekend from the Spokane Valley? I would love to go play in a weekly once this year and I love the Porcupine course. I've got gas money and parking money for Gordy's five dollar fee.

PM responses or just post here. I'm always on here.

Thanks
                            Stuart
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Wait... We are not playing the handicap course?
                              Nope.
                              It is.
                              Why the sudden change?
                              Sometimes a little change is cool.

Why not.
                              The winter season has been pretty mild if you ask me.

Porcupine is one of my all time fav courses. Have yet to personally beat that damn course. I might just be down for this 4 mound round. BRINGIN IT!!!

Comment

• Ruts

The main reason we're changing is because the spur road out to where we congregate to play handicap on the winter modified Hawk is because the warmer weather leaves the spur road to the meeting place very mushy.
                                When we play Porky this Sat. we'll all be able to park at Tourney Central and start right at Porky # 1 ,2, or 3 or 4. There is still plenty of snow to play on, Justin, if that's what you're worried about, and a handicap card will, of course, be available. The Climb up the Central Mound and the subsequent climb down is completely clear (Holes # 10, 11 &12)
                                This event will still provide $1 per player to the SDGA and will provide its own Ace Pot (the Ace pot stands at $15 plus $1 each from whoever shows up Sat.) I know this must be a big let-down for those who were pining away to throw multiple aces on the abbreviated winter short course, but its time to get the Spring courses in order. I hope that as the season advances the golfing public will appreciate the private course opportunities that both Stimpi Ridge and Four Mound DGR offer.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X