X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More

I spoke with Tony today. He ran weeklies for the Club through the month of October and will report back to the Club. He told me that Cody had continued running events at various times into the winter months. Its possible that Cody ran the event this past Sunday but I don't really know. It's possible that the event was held because someone thought that's what they planned to do all along without being aware of this discussion we are having lately. I don't believe we need to chastise someone just yet while our plate of facts is still a little light. I do think we need to make the effort to include Cody in this conversation considering he has made an effort to keep Weeklies going. Once everyone is reorganized and understands what everyone else is handling this will become very plain for all to see.....I will talk to Tony again tomorrow and will report back here with more detail from him. Can someone talk to Cody and get some feedback on how he's doing and and on what he's accomplished?

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
      I spoke with Tony today. He ran weeklies for the Club through the month of October and will report back to the Club. He told me that Cody had continued running events at various times into the winter months. Its possible that Cody ran the event this past Sunday but I don't really know. It's possible that the event was held because someone thought that's what they planned to do all along without being aware of this discussion we are having lately. I don't believe we need to chastise someone just yet while our plate of facts is still a little light. I do think we need to make the effort to include Cody in this conversation considering he has made an effort to keep Weeklies going. Once everyone is reorganized and understands what everyone else is handling this will become very plain for all to see.....I will talk to Tony again tomorrow and will report back here with more detail from him. Can someone talk to Cody and get some feedback on how he's doing and and on what he's accomplished?
      Gordy, no chastisement was intended for anyone. Just an effort to hook up the people running events with the proper paperwork.
      Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Originally posted by jshrack View Post
        Can we please add Cody Miller to that list?
        He has offered to be a back-up TD for any weekly.
        Yes, he can be added to the list. I should also add Cory Davis to this list.

Comment

From Tony

I talked to Tony this afternoon. He ran the events through the first time it snowed hard around the end of October. He conducted about seven events and averaged about 10 players per. He has approximately $70 in Ace Pot in hand and the same in player fees for the Club...... Kevin talked to Cody this morning and Cody is going to jump on this thread and fill us in on his progress......... Tony will come to the Open Board meeting on Tuesday; it would be nice if Cody and the fellas who jumped in this weekend to help are on hand as well. I know that Justin, Bob and myself will also be there. Thanks to all who are willing to buy into our Weeklies protocol. Gordy

Comment

So does that mean there is actually a $270 club ace pot?
            PDGA #42116

Comment

Please, do NOT just run an event without notifying Bob.
              Please, do NOT just run an unscheduled event.
              The event this Sunday undermined a club event that had been planned for weeks.
              It also had an Ace Pot that the club was sponsoring without knowledge or authorization.
              Probably not the best situation...

As for the Ace Pot, I will post that information when it is verified from Lyle and we have discussed the appropriate dispersion of the funds.
              When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Go easy, man

Everyone has been doing the right thing or is doing the right thing now. Once we get our protocol settled, then we can start smackin' on each other again ..

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                  Everyone has been doing the right thing or is doing the right thing now. Once we get our protocol settled, then we can start smackin' on each other again ..
                  YAY !!! can i be the SMACKER ? PLZ ,PLZ ,PLZ

Comment

weeklies

Hey guys this is cody i have been a litle in the dark as well tony had called me a few times this winter and asked me to run the events i have done so happly i have 70 dollers in my possesion that is half club funds and half ace pot funds i am willing to turn that over whenever i just need to know where to turn that into i am also going to give bob a call and get the skinny on when i should be running these and where i dont want to step on any toes by scheduling on days that already have an event i would like to also find a designated person to take the ace pot funds so they are available if someone hits it thanks guys any questions call me at 509-362-3101

Comment

Weeklies

One of the items we will be discussing at the SDGA Board meeting on Feb. 1, 2011 will be consistency concerning the SDGA Weekly tournaments. We would like to have those people that run scheduled weekly events for the SDGA to attend this meeting so that we may get everyone on the same page.

While the board meeting is open to all SDGA members, we are asking the weekly TD's to come to this meeting so that we may get their input. Those TD's are;

• Gordy Crafts
                      • Bob Perrewe
                      • Lyle Parks
                      • Joe Royer
                      • Joe Barnett
                      • Steve Simmons
                      • Tony Costanzo
                      • Justin Shrack
                      • Cory Davis
                      • Cody Miller
                      • Interested parties

This meeting will be held at Stadium Pizza at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2011.

!!! See you there !!!
                      Last edited by Wobbly Bob; January 28th, 2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I have talked to Lyle, Cody, and Bob.

We will be hosting the scheduled DOWNRIVER singles tomorrow at 10:30am.
                        Tee off will be as prompt as possible, please show up a little early.
                        There will be a $150 ACE POT for this event.

Don't forget to follow this up with Stimpi Ridge's event at 2pm!

Sunday's event will be HIGHBRIDGE doubles at noon.
                        Tee off will be prompt with another guaranteed $150 ACE POT.

Because of logistical problems the ACE POT will be available for payouts at Sunday's event.
                        Either Lyle will show with the funds on Sunday or I will make sure to pick them up prior to Doubles.

Hope to see you all there!!!
                        ps. I'm gonna bring the video camera so you should bring your 'A' game.
                        Last edited by jshrack; January 28th, 2011, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Super Bowl Sunday

The Handicap tournament scheduled at 4 Mound for 2/6/11 which is SBS has been canceled so that we won't miss the game.

The next scheduled Handicap will be held on Saturday 2/19/11 @ 11:00 am.
                          Last edited by Wobbly Bob; February 2nd, 2011, 06:05 AM. Reason: Wrong Date

Comment

Cole, I figured this would hold you over a couple extra days.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blum4fgOURc
                            no real editing, just a little zoom

Comment

Sunday Doubles at Highbridge!!!

I know the weather forecast is calling for snow.
                              I will still be at hole 11 ready for the noon tee off.
                              $150 ACE POT!!! Hope to see ya there!

Comment

Another quick Weekly Doubles video:
                                David and I are in this vid, we tied for 3rd with TEAM MILLER this week at (-6).
                                Tom and Greg are also in this vid, they tied for first at (-8).
                                Not sure on the other team, anyone care to share who took the playoff?

Ace Runs Galore!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w49Rye441DU
                                Last edited by jshrack; January 31st, 2011, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X