X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
    The only reason I said that is that I was quoting shrack. The summer work was non-existent but as elections grew near and the golf season started to wrap up there was a flurry of things that got done.
    Of which you are the prime example
    Warm = Play,
    cold= flurry to get things done

The only reason I said that is that I was quoting shrack. The summer work was non-existent but as elections grew near and the golf season started to wrap up there was a flurry of things that got done.
    Jeff is the reason that the SDGA may get Sakani and People's.
    Actually Stimpi was first approached back in 2004 about Sakani.

As far as my speech goes I was interested in gaining 401c3 non profit status and figuring out ways to generate money to build our courses from other sources than golfers. 401c3 and this work hand in hand. I also have ALL of the paperwork already filled out for 501c3 status. It is done correctly because I got it from a club that got approved. I have the lawyer and tax accountant's willing to donate their time for the club. There was something else too but I cannot remember, don't matter anyway.

Yoduh, It seems you have everything you need to start your own club. If you count the brand 6 new members you brought to the last meeting and the 13 others who voted for you your well on your way.

Go on! You know you want to rub the clubs nose in it what better way then to strike out on your own you and the rest of the Donner party or Adolphus Greeley Expedition
    rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X