Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read it through 12 beer bottles and I still don't know what the date is. That should be six times as good as two, right?
    We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
      I read it through 12 beer bottles and I still don't know what the date is. That should be six times as good as two, right?
      did you drink the beer THEN look ? if you did THAT is why you cant find it !

Comment

Stumping for Treasurer

If elected Treasurer I will continue to do a good job keeping the Club monies secure and accounted for. This includes itemizing all funds (cash & checks) that come to the Club for deposit into our checking account. I will also make payments for all Club authorized expenditures (debits) and maintain a record of everything we have spent. I also believe it is the treasurer's responsibility to keep the Club informed of what monies it is owed (and by whom) and to keep the Club appraised of what it's outstanding liabilities are (and to whom). If elected I expect to be held to these standards and I now ask for your vote on Tuesday, January 18th. Thank you, Gordy #21004

Comment

Wish I could heave read this before I posted my vote
          rewindb.com

Comment

Hey all,
            I just hope everyone takes the time to make it to stadium pizza on Tuesday (Jan 18) to vote.
            Sign-ups start at 6:15 be there on time!
            I will bring a basket, maybe we can arrange some mini or putting fun?
            Space is limited but bring a couple extra bucks just in case!

I hope you'll vote for me as your new PR.
            When it comes down to it though, I don't care who you vote for as long as you show up.
            See you all there!

-Justin Shrack
            Last edited by jshrack; January 17th, 2011, 11:57 AM. Reason: (time alteration)
            When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

That's right!

The membership Secretary, Kevin , will be 30 or 40 minutes early to the meeting on Tuesday to help get as many renewals as possible out of the way. Please beat the rush if you can by getting there early for renewal, then relax, get a pizza and a cold one. The meeting itself starts at 7:00 and if the river don't rise the election's officials will be able to get the elections started as soon as possible.....Get out the vote! Gordy #21004

Comment

Election Evening

If you want to vote in the 2011 SDGA Election you must be a current member of the SDGA.

Kevin Sakus and I will be at Stadium Pizza on election eve to issue 2011 Membership Cards to those who want to vote in the 2011 Election.

We will be available to sign you up for 2011 Membership from 6:15 pm until 7:30 pm.
                Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

I would like to be the first to congratulate our 'new' board members!
                  I really appreciate all you guys working with me and guiding me through the process.
                  Here is to a FUN and productive year of disc golf!
                  When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Has anyone ever been to an election that has everyone vote and then has the candidates speak about what they are going to do? Does that make any sense? My favorite/least favorite moment of the evening was after I sat down from my speech the guy next to me leans over and says "I wish I would have heard you speak before I voted.. I would have voted for you". After the third election the SDGA has ran you'd think minor details like having the vote occur in chronological order need not be mentioned..
                    Things pass with colors flying as usual..
                    Relax and enjoy your hair
                    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

...so who won?

I can't quite glean how the election played out, other than you're unhappy with it, Yoduh.
                      Can we have some concrete results?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                        Has anyone ever been to an election that has everyone vote and then has the candidates speak about what they are going to do? Does that make any sense? My favorite/least favorite moment of the evening was after I sat down from my speech the guy next to me leans over and says "I wish I would have heard you speak before I voted.. I would have voted for you". After the third election the SDGA has ran you'd think minor details like having the vote occur in chronological order need not be mentioned..
                        Things pass with colors flying as usual..
                        maybe you should talk to your friend JEFF CRUM .. he chaired the meeting .

Comment

Post Election Day

Last night we had 32 people sign up for membership. 18 people signed up for mail in voting for a record number of voters at any election. 50 members.

I bet Kevin Sakus signs up over 100 members this year.

Running unopposed, Kevin Sakus is our Membership Whip again.

Bob Perrewe has retained the PR position.

And Gordy Crafts is still our Treasurer.

Thanks to all who helped get the voters to the election and thanks to those voters who took the time to show up and vote.

The Tribe Has Spokane.
                          Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

results

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                            I can't quite glean how the election played out, other than you're unhappy with it, Yoduh.
                            Can we have some concrete results?
                            Gordy, Bob, and Kevin are the treasurer, pr officer, and membership whip.

congratulations fellas.
                            Last edited by coryreu; January 19th, 2011, 10:00 AM. Reason: yes

Comment

Nice.

Originally posted by jshrack View Post
                              I would like to be the first to congratulate our 'new' board members!
                              I really appreciate all you guys working with me and guiding me through the process.
                              Here is to a FUN and productive year of disc golf!
                              I'm glad that I was able to make it to the meeting last night. I was able to see in person how positive and an active SDGA member that Justin Shrack is.
                              I had read Jeff's 4th report before going to the meeting. And was aware of how frequently Justin's name was mentioned regarding club members who have done work at our courses. But his activity doesn't stop there. From working on grant proposals, improving the charter by committee, and showing a desire to take disc golf to a higher level in the community through our schools. Adding in during his moment of speech that he has confidence in the other club members running for their board positions.
                              Very classy.

Comment

I too have to say that I was very impressed by the way Justin presented himself to the Club. I am sure that if he would have done it before the election there would have been more votes for him as well. An interesting point is that him and I had exactly the same amount of votes meaning that everybody showed up knowing who they were going to vote for and did so which makes sense because they were giving know reason to vote someone else.
                                I talked to Jeff Crumb and he said that when he showed up people had already been giving there ballots and had turned them in. Bob had been handing out ballots and accepting them. Not going to blame Jeff. Not blaming Bob. It's just frustrating that something funny happened. People voted. Then they heard from there candidates.. Doesn't anyone think that's funny or odd or even strange? Or is it all my imagination?
                                Relax and enjoy your hair
                                TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X