Report/Minutes on the meeting at Stadium Pizza - November 2nd 2010 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report/Minutes on the meeting at Stadium Pizza - November 2nd 2010

Jeff Crum – President of the Spokane Disc Golf Association (SDGA)
    Report and minutes on preceding communications and interactions with Board members at Stadium Pizza
    November 2nd 2010 – 6:30PM – 7:10PM

Note: This report is in no way intended to disparage the fine work of late by many industrious club members to improve our courses. Nor is it intended to invalidate the work that Jon Verbarg has labored to complete in the last few weeks. I site in particular the nice retaining wall/bench at hole at 18! In addition, great benches were installed at holes 16, and 12, at High Bridge. Good job! I also appreciate the work done at Downriver to create new holes at 3, 15, 14 & 2. I’m sure I’ve missed many things. Well done to the crews that participated!

However, it would be irresponsible of me to merely point out the positive and ignore any difficult areas that need attention. So, with that in mind, and with careful consideration I need to address some important issues.

In Review:

In the SDGA Charter the President’s role is described as follows:
    The chief officer and senior advisor, coordinating the efforts of the Board.

The Treasurer’s role is described as follows:
    Maintain the SDGA bank account and assure the security of club funds. Collect SDGA revenues and make payments for club expenditures. Keep accurate records and report to membership at large at open meetings.

The other four Board positions have to do with records, communications, membership and maintenance.

These roles are clear and distinct along with other guidelines set forth in the Charter so that we can function in an efficient manner.

The following in part is a record of what happened at Stadium Pizza on Tuesday November 2nd from 6:30PM to 7:10Pm. This will serve as the minutes of the meeting since the whole Board wasn’t present. This document also includes some things that led up to that meeting and a commentary on the whole situation.
    What I have written here will show that there was improper authority, disrespect, and inadequate communication on the part of some SDGA Board members.

Gordy Crafts e-mail to Jeff Crum 10-27-2010

Bob and Kevin have asked me if there's a chance the Board can meet this Fri. @ 3: 00PM at Benedittos at 15th and Monroe on the South hill just up from Rosaur's. I told them I would meet them there and would also contact the rest of you to let you know. It’s about preparing for the upcoming meeting and addressing Board issues. As Treasurer I would like to finish up collecting weeklies' $ from Lyle and touch base with him about handing off the weeklies to Tony C. Bob has some SDGA disc sales from City Cup to turn in and I need to follow up with Jeff on the $500 the Club gave him as a pre-payment for the grant that built the new kiosk signs. We need to know how were supposed to get our money back. This process may have a bearing on the future grants now under discussion. Also we need to take some action on the Fac. Coor. vacancy. Can one of you please forward this to Eric? I hope you can all make it but if you can't please answer the questions you can or submit suggestions that will help us manage large meetings.

Thanks, Gordy.

Gordy also wrote this on 10-27-2010 on the North West Disc Golf Forum

Calling all Board members. We are trying to meet on Friday afternoon at three pm to discuss the agenda for the upcoming meeting. We want to come to grips with how to better manage large meetings so that all our time is better spent. One method we used in the past was to have the Board members take turns chairing the meetings. The problem is that some Board members' responsibilities at the meetings don't allow them the luxury of also chairing the meetings. That raises the possibility of pre-identifying a volunteer to manage an upcoming meeting. With that in mind if there is anyone interested in that role please come to this meeting. Please bring your ' Robert's Rules of Order!' Also the position of the Fac. Coor. needs to be discussed. There is a lot of new work going on these days and a regular 'can-do-hands-on' type who plays well with others would be worth a closer look. We have some good helpers who deserve a regular go-to guy or gal who is also capable of working within the Board. Any suggestions? The Fri. meeting is at Benidittos Pizza at the corner of 15th and Monroe just uphill from Rousaurs.

Question:
    1. Does these communications sound like the Treasurer is speaking or the President?
    2. Considering the role descriptions above, would you consider the topics addressed to be under the jurisdiction of the Treasurer?

On 10-28-2010 your President sent an e-mail to your Treasurer Gordy Crafts which opened with the following paragraph.

Dear Gordy,

I ask you, why don’t we just meet one hour prior to the club meeting at Stadium? This is what we’ve often done in the past? Our board can get business done with the finances if people come prepared to do so.

Gordy didn’t respond to this e-mail.

I subsequently heard that he and Bob and Kevin and some others met at a café, through a post that Gordy submitted to the North West Disc Golf Forum.
    As I told Gordy, meeting one hour earlier at Stadium for a Board meeting has been our custom in the past. I saw no reason for a separate location. In fact, I looked several times online and there was never a reply to my request. Some Board members (hoping for a Quorum) did meet at a cafe last Friday October 29th. I know that they were hoping for a Quorum due to Gordy’s Forum post invitation which began, “Calling all Board members…”

What happened Tuesday November 2nd 6:30PM – at Stadium Pizza?

I started to write this down the next day. This is the best of my recollection. Quotes here are used only to indicate who is speaking.

Your President arrived 1/2 hour early to the scheduled SDGA meeting on Tuesday to be able to eat some Pizza and maybe drink a glass of beer. When I entered the room I walked up to the counter to order and looked around. The only club members in the room at that time were the Treasurer, Public Relations and Membership Whip officers of the SDAG Board. They appeared to be in an intense discussion. I got a drink and walked over to their table. Your Treasurer said to me, "Mr. President, we've saved a seat for you!" I sat down and the he says, "You sent an e-mail saying that you wanted to have a Board meeting one hour prior to the club meeting and we’ve been here for that meeting. Surprised, I said, "You never replied to me to say that you wanted to meet, and you guys met last Friday. Your Treasurer, Gordy Crafts says, "Well, this is a Board meeting." I said, "No, it's not!" The Treasurer replies by saying, "I move that this is a Board meeting. Do I hear a second?" One of the other guy's says, "I second." Then The Gordy says, “All in favor raise your hands.” Then Gordy, Bob and Kevin all raise their hands as they stare at me. I don’t raise mine. Then Gordy announces, "This is now a Board meeting!" I was getting pretty mad at this point and said, "You are out of order! This whole thing is out of order!" The Treasurer, now staring into my eyes, spits out the following abusive threat, "If you say that one more f**king time I'll..."
    I immediately replied to him, "You’re a bully! And you’re threatening me, and verbally abusing me, and I’ll say it as much as I need to! At that point I distinctly noticed that Kevin laughed. I turned my head toward him and said to Gordy, “You’re verbally abusing me! If you said that to your wife or your wife said that to you it would be abuse!” I will say it again, you are out of order!" Then I stood up and said, “I don’t have to take this!” I’m leaving! Then Bob says, “Well then you’ll be leaving a meeting, his tone implying that this would be a bad thing to do, possibly having some kind of negative ramifications. This too was a threat. I know at this point that I’ve been ambushed. Though I was very hurt and angry, I sat back down. Then the Treasurer says…
    “I'm sorry I used that word...will you forgive me?” I said yes, and the tension kind of goes down a notch. Then I also apologized for interrupting Bob during the fray – hoping that we could come to some reasonable conclusion. At this point my heart is beating out of my chest, but I had no idea what was coming up next.
    Then your Treasurer moves on with his agenda. He says, "We need to vacate the Facilities Coordinators Board position." I reply that I know that and that I've prepared something to share at the 7PM meeting. Still shaken, I nervously, pull out my sheet of paper and hand them each a copy.

The following is the prepared document concerning the F.C. position that I handed to each of them which they briefly looked over and quickly dismissed.

Facilities Coordinator:

Appointment of a Facilities Coordinator
    The member who is the Facilities Coordinator has not been active or present for several meetings without offering an excuse. In addition, the Chair has asked this Office holder prior to the last Club meeting if he wished to continue in his position and there has since been no response. Do to these concerns and the fact that his duties are currently being done by others, I move that this position be vacated by majority vote of the club present and that nominations for the position are taken during the month of November. I also request that the Board meet here one hour prior to the next club meeting in executive session and appoint one of the nominees by majority vote of the Board members, in accordance with the procedure that is set forth in the Charter.

Concerning the duties of the Facilities Coordinator
    I further propose that we form a committee for the purpose of identifying potential sites for alternate pins at our courses, and to also identify erosion problems and safety issues on our courses. Since the job of Facilities Coordinator involves these duties and is a working job, I would like to see someone who is or has been or willing to work, obtain the position. I will personally give greater weight to someone that is active. This would also weed out the people who don’t actually have time or the will to work on our courses.
    End of my document.

I told this trio that we need to inform the whole club that this position is being vacated so that they might have a chance to apply or show interest in it." The Treasurer says, “I move that we vacate Eric Brown’s position as the Facilities Coordinator, all in favor?" They all raise their hands again and look at me expectantly. At this point I raised my hand and voted for this, because it was something that was long overdue – not knowing what they had up their sleeve next. Then Gordy says, something like, we need to hear from the candidates for this position. I am completely baffled when at that point Jon Verbarg and Tony Costanzo show up from behind me (I didn't even know they were there) and Tony starts to talk about what he would do if he had the position. It was as if nothing had just happened. It was staged like a play. When Tony’s finished, Jon Verbarg proposes what he would do should he get the position. Then the Treasurer says, "All in favor of Tony becoming the Facilities Coordinator say raise your hands." No one raises their hand. Then he says, "All in favor of Jon becoming the Facilities Coordinator?" All three of them raise their hands. I didn’t raise my hand. Then Gordy says we'd like to introduce our new Facilities Coordinator, and they have a little moment to congratulate themselves and Jon.

On 10-27-2010 - less than a week before this bogus Board meeting, Gordy said in a North West Disc Golf Forum post, “…Bring your Roberts Rules of Order…”

We’ll here’s what some of the people from the Roberts Rules of Order Discussion Forum had to say when I shared my account of Tuesday night with them.

Kim Goldsworthy – Member - Roberts Rules of Order – Discussion Forum
    “No.
    You cannot willy-nilly turn cocktail parties, BBQs, weddings, funerals, bar mitzvahs, tailgate parties, etc., into a properly called meeting of the organization BY MAKING A MOTION SO.
    It doesn't work that way.
    All business transacted will be null and void.”

Josh Martin – Roberts Rules of Order – Discussion Forum
    A rule requiring proper notice for a special meeting is clearly a rule which protects absentees, as people need to know about the meeting in order to show up.

Nancy N. – Member – Roberts Rules of Order – Discussion Forum
    On top of everything else, the treasurer should not have been conducting the meeting!

If there was a legitimate meeting at Stadium Pizza that evening it began when the Chair said, "I call this meeting to order" which I did at about 7:10pm.

Therefore all business transacted at this improperly called meeting is null and void.

What occurred that evening violates not only the right of the President to sit down and have some damn Pizza prior to a scheduled meeting but it also violates the rights of the other Board Members (referred to as the Absentees) to actually know that a Board meeting is happening!

Important:

On November 9th I asked Lyle Parks if he was specifically invited to a Board meeting at 6:00PM at Stadium on November 2nd 2010.

Lyle’s response on 11-10 was "I don't remember a specific invite over the phone or message board, and can't find one in my e-mail.”

I e-mailed Eric Brown on November 11, 2010. Here’s that letter.

Eric,

Did anyone contact you by phone, e-mail, text or otherwise to inform you that there was
    going to be a Board meeting at Stadium Pizza on November 2nd at 6:00PM?

It's important that I know. It may be that what was decided at that meeting violated the
    rights of those who were not invited. (the Absentees)

Please let me know.

Eric Brown responded in an e-mail on November 14th 2010

“I don't recall a message or anything saying when and where?”

I’ve already established that I wasn’t coming to Stadium for a Board meeting, I was there (As is my usual custom) early for the scheduled meeting to prepare and possibly eat some pizza.

So, if even one Board member isn’t informed about a meeting, let alone another who verbally objects to participating in a meeting, (Your President), then nothing official has taken place.

So, I know that the Board can just turn around and appoint Jon Verbarg to be the Facilities Coordinator – When they have a quorum, but at this point Eric Brown is still in that position. Don’t you think that someone should actually talk to him prior to shutting him out?
    My point isn’t that this or that ‘can’t be done, it’s that some things should NOT be done.

Personally I think an apology to the Board and Club is in order from anybody that participated in this irregular and unofficial ‘Board’ meeting. I apologize to the whole Club and Board for NOT leaving the meeting when I stood up and intended to do so. I’m angry at myself for allowing myself to be intimidated and cowed into staying and putting up with this crap. I’ll get over it and I’ve already forgiven all involved (repeatedly). Yet, though I’ve forgiven, this was done in public, at a Pizza parlor, not one-on-one in private, and after much prayer and consideration, the club needs to know what went on – hence this report.

At this time I’m introducing a Charter amendment (See end of this post) in response to these circumstances. It deserves your careful consideration.

I will take my place as President at the December 14th meeting. I’m anxious to hear what the candidates say about these and other topics at that time.

I also know that there is a meeting at the Season Ticket this Sunday at 5:30PM. Should I not make this meeting I appoint Lyle Parks as chair in my place. In case I’m not there, I'm sending him the same type of Order of Business that worked so well at our last official meeting.

It has been advertised that this meeting is being called for the purpose of approving Election Materials. It’s probably about more than that, but at least that’s what’s been posted on the forum. We’re probably going to get Election Materials anyway so (should I be absent) there needs to be a vote for these materials, you can count my vote to be the same way that Lyle votes on this matter.

As for the elections, I’m hoping that every club member will carefully weigh these matters and consider what would happen should the same crew be reelected for another two years. Keep in mind that last January at the voting meeting Gordy publicly announced that the only thing the Board did in 2009 was “put garbage cans at downriver.” Would the incumbents want 2011 to be any different?

As far as I’m concerned the meeting this Sunday is just another ‘open’ meeting. It is my hope that any concerned members will attend.

Sincerely,
    Jeffrey J. Crum
    President – SDGA 11-20-2010

[See proposed Charter amendment below]

Due in part to the events of November 2nd 2010, and for the general good of the Board and the club, I propose the following amendment to the SDGA Charter.

Proposed SDGA Charter Amendment
    The SDGA Charter reads “These bylaws may be changed or amended by a vote of current* members at an open meeting.
    Two-thirds of the vote will be considered the majority.

Membership section – Page 1 – paragraph 2

Responsibilities of Membership:
    • Maintain active club status and dues.
    • Support the Club, its sponsors, and its members.
    • Assist with course maintenance and clean-up.
    • Give assistance to new players and visitors.
    • Abide the PDGA rules of courtesy, integrity, and responsibility.

• Suspension of Membership:
    Any member may be suspended by a 2/3 vote of those present at a *Board/Club meeting for any of the following infractions:
    • Repeated unsportsmanlike conduct, such as cursing, throwing objects in anger (other
    than discs), excessive displays of anger, overt rudeness, threats or willful physical harm to anyone present.
    • Willful destruction or harming of park property, plant life, or wildlife.
    • Cheating: A willful attempt to circumvent the rules.

The suspension shall continue until the next scheduled Board/Club meeting. At that time the suspended member may address the Club. A 2/3 quorum of the Board must be present at the meeting and a positive simple majority vote of the membership present will be required for reinstatement. During a suspension, the suspended party loses all Club privileges and voting rights. There will be No reimbursement of Club Dues. A suspended member that is denied reinstatement may reapply after 3 months but is subject to the same voting approval requirement at that time.

* A Board/Club meeting is defined as any official scheduled meeting which has a quorum of Board Officers present.[/SIZE]

Submitted by Club President – Jeff Crum (Sky Pilot)
    Date – November 21st 2010

Note: The above text was adapted from the Charter of the Golden Triangle Disc Golf Club of Southeast Texas.
    Rely on Me

I wish I could say that your report was the first time I'd heard of this lack of character. Maybe reporting the behavior will help curtail it. It's just a shame. Hopefully the board can act civilly from here on out and each board member can focus on the tasks that they are prescribed to do by our charter.
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I figure I'll get in on this thread before it gets messy.

Originally posted by Sky Pilot View Post
      I also know that there is a meeting at the Season Ticket this Sunday at 5:30PM. Should I not make this meeting I appoint Lyle Parks as chair in my place. In case I’m not there, I'm sending him the same type of Order of Business that worked so well at our last official meeting.
      I'd be happy to chair the meeting this Sunday if you can't make it. Just know that I can be kind of a dick about staying on topic and keeping discussion moving forward for the sake of time.

It has been advertised that this meeting is being called for the purpose of approving Election Materials. It’s probably about more than that, but at least that’s what’s been posted on the forum. We’re probably going to get Election Materials anyway so (should I be absent) there needs to be a vote for these materials, you can count my vote to be the same way that Lyle votes on this matter.
      Almost all board meetings are about more than one topic.

Regarding voting the same way as me, I'd imagine that you'd need to be at a meeting to vote due to the nature of discussion and ambiguity regarding exactly what will be voted on at meetings.

Responsibilities of Membership:
      • Maintain active club status and dues.
      • Support the Club, its sponsors, and its members.
      • Assist with course maintenance and clean-up.
      • Give assistance to new players and visitors.
      • Abide the PDGA rules of courtesy, integrity, and responsibility.
      Adding responsibilities for the membership at large to a charter seems odd, especially since many of the items in this list are so subjective. Also, failing to participate in these duties doesn't seem like enough reason to suspend a member, so I don't see a real reason to add something like this.

Any member may be suspended by a 2/3 vote of those present at a *Board/Club meeting for any of the following infractions:
      • Repeated unsportsmanlike conduct, such as cursing, throwing objects in anger (other
      than discs), excessive displays of anger, overt rudeness, threats or willful physical harm to anyone present.

The suspension shall continue until the next scheduled Board/Club meeting. At that time the suspended member may address the Club. A 2/3 quorum of the Board must be present at the meeting and a positive simple majority vote of the membership present will be required for reinstatement. During a suspension, the suspended party loses all Club privileges and voting rights. There will be No reimbursement of Club Dues. A suspended member that is denied reinstatement may reapply after 3 months but is subject to the same voting approval requirement at that time.

* A Board/Club meeting is defined as any official scheduled meeting which has a quorum of Board Officers present.
      I do think that we need to add special criteria for suspension of membership to the charter for the simple reason that right now it would fall under the very broad power of a 2/3 board member vote at a meeting with a quorum present. This is not strict enough.

I think that both that and your suggestion are too lenient. They allow, for example, 4 board members to suspend another board member at a board meeting. This could be used maliciously and unfairly.

I think that the board, at a board meeting, should be able to suspend a member only if all board members are present and the vote is unanimous. If a suspension is necessary, it should be obvious to everyone and the vote should be unanimous. Vandalism of a course or park property would be an example.

A board member should be able to be suspended only by a 2/3 vote of members at an open club meeting, but only if 10-15% (basically a substantial representation) or more of the current members are present. This would prevent a meeting of a handful of club members being able to suspend a board member. Similarly for the club suspending a non-board member at an open meeting.

Having said that, I think this is business that doesn't need to be handled right now because I have yet to hear of a club member or board member that needed their membership suspended, and our charter is very unofficial at the moment.
      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

you mean i have to pay money JUST to get suspended by jeff and whoever he can get to side with him ?I DONT THINK SO! sounds like jeff is trying to CHANGE the charter to what HE wants HIS club to say .. B.T.W. jeff when are you going come to downriver for a work party AND WORK instead of whining about how you have strained you arm and cant work?
        So, I know that the Board can just turn around and appoint Jon Verbarg to be the Facilities Coordinator – When they have a quorum, but at this point Eric Brown is still in that position. Don’t you think that someone should actually talk to him prior to shutting him out?
        and how do you figure this out jeff ? he quit when he didnt show up for meetings OR the work parties ..THIS IS HOW IT IS DONE IN THE REAL WORLD !! If you dont show up you dont have a job it is that simple !

Comment

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
          you mean i have to pay money JUST to get suspended by jeff and whoever he can get to side with him ?I DONT THINK SO!
          Right now, the way a member could be suspended would actually be LESS restrictive than what Jeff is proposing.

sounds like jeff is trying to CHANGE the charter to what HE wants HIS club to say .. B.T.W. jeff when are you going come to downriver for a work party AND WORK instead of whining about how you have strained you arm and cant work?
          As I said in my PM reply to you, Jeff has done a lot of work for the courses. ALL board members have, excluding myself this year because I'm a douche like that.

and how do you figure this out jeff ? he quit when he didnt show up for meetings OR the work parties ..THIS IS HOW IT IS DONE IN THE REAL WORLD !! If you dont show up you dont have a job it is that simple !
          Like Jeff said, he agrees that the position is probably vacated. However, getting a hold of Eric seems imperative, no?

The U.S. Congress has sitting members with far worse attendance records, but that is obviously a bad example
          We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

you mean i have to pay money JUST to get suspended by jeff and whoever he can get to side with him ?I DONT THINK SO! sounds like jeff is trying to CHANGE the charter to what HE wants HIS club to say ..
            Jeff is making a very valid point on a charter that was written for a club with no experience in having a charter. It makes sense that our bylaws be analyzed adjusted to be fair and democratic. The government does the same with the Bill of rights and other laws all the time. There is no way Jeff is adjusting laws to kick you out. You are not the enemy. I've never heard anything like that.
            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I went to the board meeting last night regarding this issue. Lyle proposed Jon Verbarg vacate his position and serve until the next election as the interim Facilities Coordinator. Gordy proposed that the board members vote again for who should vote again for who should become the Facilities Coordinator. In the end the majority decided that its to difficult to change the past and that board members need to communicate more effectively when coordinating a meeting. The board is now exploring options to standardize meetings so that this sort of problem doesn't occur again.
              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                I went to the board meeting last night regarding this issue. Lyle proposed Jon Verbarg vacate his position and serve until the next election as the interim Facilities Coordinator. Gordy proposed that the board members vote again for who should vote again for who should become the Facilities Coordinator. In the end the majority decided that its to difficult to change the past and that board members need to communicate more effectively when coordinating a meeting. The board is now exploring options to standardize meetings so that this sort of problem doesn't occur again.
                While Jeremy Thornton was present at the meeting on Nov. 21, 2010 his report to the public is not to be mistaken for the actual meeting minutes.

Once Lyle has sent me the official meeting minutes I will post them on the Forum. There was more that went on at this meeting than just this item.
                Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

I second that
                  TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Our Charter

you mean i have to pay money JUST to get suspended by jeff and whoever he can get to side with him ?I DONT THINK SO! sounds like jeff is trying to CHANGE the charter to what HE wants HIS club to say .. B.T.W. jeff when are you going come to downriver for a work party AND WORK instead of whining about how you have strained you arm and cant work?
                    Our Charter does not pre-emptively identify specific problems . It does, however, empower the Membership and the Board to deal with any problem it sees fit to reconcile. We do not need to invent problems; problems will arise on their own. The Club is already substantially postured to legislate or adjudicate as needed. Our Charter has a necessary simplicity; we don't need counsel to tell us what it says. Our Charter could be better, but not much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                      We do not need to invent problems; problems will arise on their own. The Club is already substantially postured to legislate or adjudicate as needed. Our Charter has a necessary simplicity; we don't need counsel to tell us what it says. Our Charter could be better, but not much better.
                      It would be awesome if there were no actual problem here, but that is clearly not the case. Holding a meeting to replace a board member would and should clearly include an invitation to, at the very least, the entire acting board, not to mention an invitation to the club members to view the process and perhaps include their thoughts since the board is supposed to be carrying out the will of the club. It is quite discernible that a portion of the board would decide that the remaining entity was not required to make this paramount decision.

Even more alarming in this situation is the willingness to BULLY a fellow disc golfer into bending to your will. This point, while unavoidable, is also inconceivable. I couldn't even imagine such a pointed/evil statement being directed towards me, and I highly doubt Gordy would ever try such a thing to me. But to Jeff, a pastor and a very peaceful man, it was easy pickings to bulldoze him with a threat because he was very unprepared to deal with obtuse, caveman like tactics. This isn't the first time this sort of thing has happened either..

I cannot look the other way here. I cannot, in good conscience, sweep this under the rug. It's also distressing to think that other board members witnessed this and didn't come forward, or at least to Jeff's rescue while the situation was occuring..
                      Last edited by Yoduh; November 25th, 2010, 11:45 AM. Reason: commas,
                      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

After such a thoughtful post Yoduh
                        How do you think the process of replacing a non ( not to be confused with a bad or poorly functioning) board member? Now, remember that you need to operate within the guidelines of the club? No reinventing the club till afterwards

First is the position not up for consideration for 2 years now?

The simplest solution is to open the position up for the upcoming election.

This issue was crystal clear back in August that the member elected was not interested in performing his duties then or anytime in the future. August being a very important time for the courses his participation was critical.

How long was the membership going to allow this to continue to happening? ( his non performance that is)

How long was the board supposed to wait for the membership to get off it's collective ass and demand either the elected official fulfill his duties or vacate the position?

It seems to me that the board was damned if it did anything and damned if it did nothing.
                        rewindb.com

Comment

Gordy says, "We do not need to invent problems."

His words speak volumes.

Depose the K.G.B.
                          Rely on Me

Comment

The board has never been damned in this situation. Gordy is not the board. Threatening somebody is serious.
                            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Short term memeory Loss

The board has never been damned in this situation. Gordy is not the board. Threatening somebody is serious.

So YoDA If the board was not damned then answer these questions
                              1. How important is the FC position to the club?
                              2. How long was the board supposed to wait for the person elected to either perform his duties or abandon the position so it could be filled by someone who would do the job?

... Threatening somebody is serious.
                              Not to be confused with the time you attacked that guy at LCO (in 2003-4?) by 6 basket over HIS girlfriend. Cris Bellinger can you refresh our memories of what year that was?
                              rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X