Report/Minutes on the meeting at Stadium Pizza - November 2nd 2010 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
    damn i lost ......
    Not if your a Cubs fan
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I really hope I wasn't as bad as all this. I know things didn't go very smoothly when i was on the board and thats why i left. I was concidering rejoining the club but after reading this thats definately not going to happen.
      I know many other players who feel the same, so the board members might want to pretend to get along both on this forum and on the course. just my two cents, i would love to see this club have a good reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by catalystdg View Post
        I really hope I wasn't as bad as all this. I know things didn't go very smoothly when i was on the board and thats why i left. I was concidering rejoining the club but after reading this thats definately not going to happen.
        I know many other players who feel the same, so the board members might want to pretend to get along both on this forum and on the course. just my two cents, i would love to see this club have a good reputation.
        YOU DO NOTICE THAT THE man who started this post HAS HAD NOTHING TO SAY SINCE HE MADE HIS FIRST COMMENT.seems like he just wanted to start a fight so he can just sit around an watch . does this seem like how a ( club steward) board member should act ? seems kinda of childish and petty way for our PRESIDENT to get his point across... HEY JEFF YOU STATRED THIS POST ARE YOU GOING EVER ANSWER THE QUESTIONS POSTED HERE OR ARE YOU GOING RUN AND HIDE AND MAKE SOME OTHER WHINNY POST THAT SHOWS HOW PETTY YOU SOUND GROW UP AND DEAL WITH LIFE NOT EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE AS GREAT AS YOU THINK YOUR SELF TO BE ...

Comment

Enough already. This thread is no longer serving any purpose except to make the SDGA look bad.

Closed.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X