Report/Minutes on the meeting at Stadium Pizza - November 2nd 2010 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy holidays jub
    When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
      Yoda has been been disgruntled for along time now. He has tried to strike out on his own to form the Valley Club several times. Unfortunately he seems to lack the following of enough members to realize his visions and goals.
      Jub really has no clue, and it's quite beautiful, the amount of b.s. that flows anyway..
      Now it's not all Gordy doing all the work. At times some really critical projects were accomplished by dedicated club'rs. Chris Re comes straight to mind
      Christopher would never work with the club again. Thanks to Gordy and Bob..

No, he did not see eye to eye on everything but still put forth his best effort Yes, Yoda has been involved with the fun stuff like basic design.
      Yes, Jeff has been able to introduce new ideas to the board. Has it been a struggle? Yes but I bet if you ask him He is still happy to have given the effort.
      Yes the club is going forward through the efforts of all the members.
      Fun stuff my butt. I've worked my butt of out here in Spokane. I've been way to sore to play disc from working on several occasions. You act like you know whats going on out here Jub but you only know what you've heard from Gordy and Bob and the internet. You have no other friends here other than Jaymie that would talk to you about this stuff but appreciate your pretend expertise.. Always nice to hear from the "Fox News" point of view..
      Relax and enjoy your hair
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
        Jub really has no clue, and it's quite beautiful, the amount of b.s. that flows anyway..expertise.. Always nice to hear from the "Fox News" point of view..
        What an interseting way to get memebers to vote for you

Jub really has no clue, and it's quite beautiful, the amount of b.s. that flows anyway..
        Christopher would never work with the club again. Thanks to Gordy and Bob..
        Like I said Chris did what he agreed to no matter what or how he felt about anyone or thing. Not this whiny cry baby shit you profess.

Fun stuff my butt. I've worked my butt of out here in Spokane. I've been way to sore to play disc from working on several occasions. ..
        You know when I show for a work party I don't even bring plastic! I can guarentee you that I will work circles around you even though your 20 years younger than I am, 25 younger Gordy

Fun stuff my butt. I've worked my butt of out here in Spokane. I've been way to sore to play disc from working on several occasions. You act like you know whats going on out here Jub but you only know what you've heard from Gordy and Bob and the internet. You have no other friends here other than Jaymie that would talk to you about this stuff but appreciate your pretend expertise.. Always nice to hear from the "Fox News" point of view..
        So what your a saying to me is People like Stimpi, TC, Tim Nevins, Van Souest Kim and Ron, Lesli, Eric and Randi, Cory yes even Justin are all two faced liars because they chum up to me?

Do you realize that the Woman who over sees all the Spokane City Golf courses has been a friend of mine for a long time now.

but appreciate your pretend expertise.. .
        Expertise Ok Yodumb Your weedeater (if you actually had one) has quit running, Any Clue about what you do to KEEP IT WORKING, ONSITE?

Always nice to hear from the "Fox News" point of view..
        It's more likely your are the NOISE poster and it's sheep like you that keep Faux going
        rewindb.com

Comment

Ok, I'm gonna press pause on the current flame war.
          1) Neither of you was at the meeting in question.
          2) I don't care who has (or had) beef with who and why.
          3) Our club has enough drama without an east/west rapper war breaking out.
          4) Remember when it was about the music? (oops, wrong post)

Comment

awe the music

Comment

I'm not looking to get your vote Jub. It's obvious your minds made up. You do not participate over here and you talk like you know things about what's going on here. I have never posted negative things about Gordy up until this post finally made me want to stand up and say, Hey, I've been treated unfairly and rudely as have others. I've bit my tongue for a long time on the Gordy subject. The truth could not be held back anymore.
              I can't stop that feeling anymore..
              I haven't forgotten what I stopped fighting for..
              Awe yes.. The music
              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Where have you been Mr. President?

This long and drawn out thread was initiated with a long and drawn out report given by Jeff. The report starts off with a nice comment about work done on the courses and how he doesn't want the report to disparage that work. That's a lovely thing to say, Jeff, and it starts the report off with a very thoughtful and kind comment. But this work is never mentioned again so how could the report be confused as belittling that work? It's a non-sequitur.

If there are problems with board members offending one another, can they not work these problems out amongst themselves without deeming it necessary to report issues to the rest of the disc golf world? Personlaity conflicts are not SDGA business. Perhaps solving personal problems between board members rather than with the disc golf community at large will show the public that the SDGA board is civil and would gain respect from everyone. Then further progress can be made in the club.

I see the report as a tap root to the drama and bickering that happens on these forums and find myself wondering if this was the intention? It seems to me that this entire issue has disintegrated in to a he said/he said and I'm not certain any real work is getting done here. What I am certain of, is that the SDGA is not representing itself well in this forum and I find myself incredibly disappointed at that. I hope this was not Jeff's intention.

I hope you might have some clarifications and answers for me, because you have written an extensive report, and called it the minutes to the meeting. I'm feeling like they fell a little short from being those. The thread started Nov. 20th, and you haven't had much to say since then, so I ask myself again, where have you been Mr. President?

Comment

Thank you for the perspectiveCory.
                  Good input to keep in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by coryreu View Post
                    If there are problems with board members offending one another, can they not work these problems out amongst themselves without deeming it necessary to report issues to the rest of the disc golf world? Personlaity conflicts are not SDGA business
                    If a Board members acts as a bully or and completely disrespects another board member in a board meeting that member should have the right to explain things to the club. Maybe we need a private page on another forum that club members can have access to so that our personnel problems can be kept to only our members. That way we can save our club image problem. Or we could conduct ourselves responsibly and not have to worry about it.
                    Perhaps solving personal problems between board members rather than with the disc golf community at large will show the public that the SDGA board is civil and would gain respect from everyone. Then further progress can be made in the club.
                    I agree. It would have been good if this event was a one time thing and a little patience had been shown here. The election of a new board member could have been alot less complicated with better communication. I know there was a lesson learned here the hard way.

I see the report as a tap root to the drama and bickering that happens on these forums and find myself wondering if this was the intention? It seems to me that this entire issue has disintegrated in to a he said/he said and I'm not certain any real work is getting done here. What I am certain of, is that the SDGA is not representing itself well in this forum and I find myself incredibly disappointed at that. I hope this was not Jeff's intention.
                    I do not see any he said she said in what Jeff said at all. You have what happened placed in front of you because there was a seriously disrespectful act that occured. I have felt similar things but I haven't been a board member. My report is not he said she said. Although it is not official club business it does illustrate how Gordy carries himself when representing the club and working with it's member's.
                    I hope you might have some clarifications and answers for me, because you have written an extensive report, and called it the minutes to the meeting. I'm feeling like they fell a little short from being those. The thread started Nov. 20th, and you haven't had much to say since then, so I ask myself again, where have you been Mr. President?
                    I think he reported on what's happened. Your question seems to be accusatory of his motives, of writing about the terrible thing that happened on the 20th day of November. I think if most were treated that way, they would tell others about it. I am sure you could email him if you wanted to know or you could ask him in person. I know if you are respectful it won't show up on this forum.
                    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Going back to what I said earlier.

This thread began with Jeff's report. It seems just a little as if he felt the need to even the score somehow by tattling on Gordy, Bob and Kevin. Oh no, he was outnumber and was blindsided. Heavens to Betsy! What was he to do? How about, I don't know, drop the gloves, and stand up by yourself. Tear off those heavenly wings and fight fire with fire. Nope, what happens is there was some necessity for a good pot shot back on a forum as defense against the terrible three. Just for satisfaction I guess. Telling everyone the rest of the board is out to get him like bullies didn't accomplish a thing. Now he has yet to speak on the subject since, never to be heard from again on the thread. Wow, they must have really done a number on him.
                      Now, 2 months and over 50 posts of bickering later, nothing has been accomplished except spreading the word that the leaders of this club sit on separate sides of the aisle. It seems now that we've got the bull headed evil doers who are verbally sparring with the soft and cuddly saints. If you like one, then you better trash talk the other. And what better way can you think of than to use a forum as a passive/aggressive defense mechanism.

Comment

This thread began with Jeff's report. It seems just a little as if he felt the need to even the score somehow by tattling on Gordy, Bob and Kevin. Oh no, he was outnumber and was blindsided. Heavens to Betsy! What was he to do? How about, I don't know, drop the gloves, and stand up by yourself. Tear off those heavenly wings and fight fire with fire. Nope, what happens is there was some necessity for a good pot shot back on a forum as defense against the terrible three. Just for satisfaction I guess. Telling everyone the rest of the board is out to get him like bullies didn't accomplish a thing. Now he has yet to speak on the subject since, never to be heard from again on the thread. Wow, they must have really done a number on him.
                        Now, 2 months and over 50 posts of bickering later, nothing has been accomplished except spreading the word that the leaders of this club sit on separate sides of the aisle. It seems now that we've got the bull headed evil doers who are verbally sparring with the soft and cuddly saints. If you like one, then you better trash talk the other. And what better way can you think of than to use a forum as a passive/aggressive defense mechanism.
                        AND WITH SAID !!!!!!! PLAY BALL! opps that would be PLAY GOLF! .(REMEMBER THIS SPORT IS ABOUT DISC GOLF ) RIGHT ?

Comment

What question is the most important that he answer? I think he was blind sided by Gordy's aggressiveness. Gordy is a big guy. Jeff isn't that big and I don't think club business should be handled this way ever again. My main issue is that it's not the first time but a pattern that has occurred.
                          I think some things were accomplished. I know that if a board member is replaced again than the replacement will be handled better. The charter is being modified as well now.. Not completely from this incident but it did amplify the need to address the issues of the charter. I am done with this thread unless we are gonna talk some baseball..
                          Matt Garza might become a Cub. I heard they are supers close to trading for him. He'd shore up their rotation.
                          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I am done with this thread unless we are gonna talk some baseball

this is something i will PAY to see! YODUH NOT TALKING ..... WOOOOHOOOO!

Comment

Garza is a Cub!
                              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

damn i lost ......

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X