Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downriver Work Party! this Saturday 4/2/2011 9am to 12.
    we have 4 new benches to install, spring clean up, tourney central improvements, and a few general course improvements to undertake.

Hope to see you there. Jon Verbarg, SDGA facility's coordinator.
    Remember this is what we do for fun!

Comment

Same time and place that we have been running Weeklies?
      When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by jshrack View Post
        Same time and place that we have been running Weeklies?
        when else do we have work parties ? during the week ?

Comment

It's alway been that way. Some members are willing to work instead of play. Others are all about the game. Let's give a cheer for the "worker bees"!

Comment

Could easily be scheduled at a different time as to NOT conflict with a club event.
            After we run doubles? Sunday before our noon round?
            There are options...

Comment

When I was a kid watching cartoons from the couch on Saturday mornings I would just lift up my feet when Mom came by with the vacuum cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                When I was a kid watching cartoons from the couch on Saturday mornings I would just lift up my feet when Mom came by with the vacuum cleaner.
                dont you STILL do that with your wife now ?

Comment

Could easily be scheduled at a different time as to NOT conflict with a club event.
                  After we run doubles? Sunday before our noon round?
                  There are options...
                  you could ALSO not run the doubles at that time either ... the work party will go on with or without your approval justin ...

Comment

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
                    you could ALSO not run the doubles at that time either ... the work party will go on with or without your approval justin ...
                    Joe, you are a prick. Nothing more needs said.

As for scheduling, I have been amazing about scheduling events ahead of time and making sure they do NOT conflict with other club events.
                    When asked, our schedule has been changed on a whim to accommodate any other local event, club lead or otherwise.

I'm Done...

Comment

Do you honestly think that it makes sense to tell the people who show up for his pre-scheduled event that it is canceled?

You're smarter than that.

If you can schedule a work party on the day of the weekend where there isn't an event, then that's obviously best. If you can't due to some other conflict, then its not a super big deal and the players and work party people just need to be aware of each other.
                      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Joe, you are a prick. Nothing more needs said.

As for scheduling, I have been amazing about scheduling events ahead of time and making sure they do NOT conflict with other club events.
                        When asked, our schedule has been changed on a whim to accommodate any other local event, club lead or otherwise.

I'm Done...
                        nice words there justin .. mind you I HAVE never INSULTED you like that !!!!

the work party was NOT something i scheduled jon v and gordy had decided the work party which btw was done BEFORE your scheduled event was to be played the work that was done was for the DOWNRIVER OPEN ..

and justin any time you are ready to be anymore then a little mouthy kid come see me and i WILL stomp you silly! ...
                        Downriver Work Party! this Saturday 4/2/2011 9am to 12
                        i guess you cant read either justin it was set to end at noon the same time you were to start what is the conflict ? oh yeah thats right its YOU .

Do you honestly think that it makes sense to tell the people who show up for his pre-scheduled event that it is canceled?

You're smarter than that.

If you can schedule a work party on the day of the weekend where there isn't an event, then that's obviously best. If you can't due to some other conflict, then its not a super big deal and the players and work party people just need to be aware of each other.
                        I GUESS YOU DIDNT READ THE WHOLE POST EITHER ... again I FREAKING DID NOT MAKE THE SCHEDULE ON THIS WORK PARTY !!! i just came out and did what was asked of me .. and if either of you 2 care jamie craft came out and helped to get it done fast and had the tip of her little finger CUT OFF from moving rocks and just plain helping ... put that in your pipe and smoke and that for a bit JUSTIN ..

Comment

nice words there justin .. mind you I HAVE never INSULTED you like that !!!!
                          There is absolutely no question that Justin has conducted himself far better on the forum than you have. While you have never called anyone a dick that I can remember, your posts are overwhelmingly negative. You respond to well intended criticism about club issues with personal attacks and a seriously patronizing attitude. You may work your a** off at work parties, which I definitely respect, but I don't think that your posts do much to improve dialogue one bit on this site. The worst thing is that the people that seem to get it the worst from you are the same kind of people that our club needs more of.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Johnson View Post
                            There is absolutely no question that Justin has conducted himself far better on the forum than you have. While you have never called anyone a dick that I can remember, your posts are overwhelmingly negative. You respond to well intended criticism about club issues with personal attacks and a seriously patronizing attitude. You may work your a** off at work parties, which I definitely respect, but I don't think that your posts do much to improve dialogue one bit on this site. The worst thing is that the people that seem to get it the worst from you are the same kind of people that our club needs more of.
                            ok then what do you wish me to do ?

Comment

justin any time you are ready to be anymore then a little mouthy kid come see me and i WILL stomp you silly! ...
                              Comments like these can easily be taken as threats...
                              I am not sure our community needs more physical confrontations at your behest.

Now find someone else to harass.

Comment

Comments like these can easily be taken as threats...
                                I am not sure our community needs more physical confrontations at your behest.

Now find someone else to harass.
                                thats nice you call me names then say i am harassing you ... threat or a comment take it however you want BUT I DIDNT START THIS YOU DID BY INSLUTING ME

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X