Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea how Jub has a word to say on this forum. If you only had 2 cents
    Burge I don't feel like Tyvek's point has any reflection on his or our courses. He is simply commenting on how things look on the forum. Your comment doesn't really help that.
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
      If you want to see how these meetings are playing out there is a Board meeting on Thursday, Today at 3:30 at the season ticket. The Board is meeting, Gordy, Bob, Kevin, and Jon. They have successfully picked a time that Lyle and Jeff can't make to supposedly approve election materials that Bob needs to have paid for. I wish I can go but I have to work like most people at 330. There was a movement to have the meeting in the afternoon on Sunday but I think that would have been to convenient for to many people to show up. More on this to come.
      Thursday was suggested via e-mail to the board members. Thursday is bad for me due to class + hockey, and I guess today at 3:30 was bad for Jeff too.

Jeff suggested Sunday via e-mail to the board, which seems to work for everyone as long as its late enough.

We will most likely be meeting Sunday at 5:30pm at Season Ticket.
      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

[QUOTE=Yoduh;82873]I have no idea how Jub has a word to say on this forum. If you only had 2 cents

I concur...
        PDGA #42116

Comment

[QUOTE=prospect;82903]
          I have no idea how Jub has a word to say on this forum. If you only had 2 cents

I concur...
          On this particular subject my current club membership gives me the right
          rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Burge View Post
            Yeah....well, in comparison, from playing the one and only course your organization maintains, I'm not impressed. So far, the best course in Oly is the worst course in the state. How about you wait 'till after your organization gets a better course than Yauger Swamp in the ground before you throw your two cents over the mountains. K?
            what are you talking about?????? whos talking about courses here?? well i guess you are, but your the only one. i was commenting on the way that it seems to me your board of directors are working/not working with the rest of the club on some things.

AND SERIOUSLY WHO HAS A CLUB MEETING OR BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING AT 3:30 IN THE AFTERNOON????!! why not have it at a time where people are not at work?
            Team HOSER:dancing:
            Team OLY:cheerleader:
            Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
              AND SERIOUSLY WHO HAS A CLUB MEETING OR BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING AT 3:30 IN THE AFTERNOON????!!
              like I said this is an organizational meeting.

to answer your question someone who has to be back to work at 5 PM is who would propose such a time
              rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by jonverbarg View Post
                Jeff was defiantly given the opportunity to vote, and he did. He gave his opinion, and was heard. As will happen from time to time not everyone will agree as to the best course of action. Thats why we have the system of a vote.
                Jon,
                I guess we perceived the interaction differently.
                I saw no votes for the first person nominated.
                I saw 3 votes for you.
                I saw Jeff try to continue the discussion without a voting opportunity and he got shut down.

Is this process legitimate... our charter is so ambiguous it doesn't matter.

I do appreciate that you addressed the issue in a positive way, though.
                I really hoped this would start some conversation about updating the charter... maybe my methods were too passive agressive.
                If I offended you, apologies.
                I really just think we need some hindsight to see how we can improve as a club.
                When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

The one thing this ugly mess has illustrated is how un-detailed our charter is in it's current language. There are issues that need addressed. Hopefully they will come to light at our next meeting.

Originally posted by jshrack View Post
                  Jon,
                  I guess we perceived the interaction differently.
                  I saw no votes for the first person nominated.
                  I saw 3 votes for you.
                  I saw Jeff try to continue the discussion without a voting opportunity and he got shut down.

Is this process legitimate... our charter is so ambiguous it doesn't matter.

I do appreciate that you addressed the issue in a positive way, though.
                  I really hoped this would start some conversation about updating the charter... maybe my methods were too passive agressive.
                  If I offended you, apologies. If I could only get Bob to quit hitting on my..
                  I really just think we need some hindsight to see how we can improve as a club.
                  I am happy to hear the meeting time has been altered.
                  Last edited by Yoduh; November 20th, 2010, 12:47 AM.
                  Relax and enjoy your hair
                  TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

The one thing this ugly mess has illustrated is how un-detailed our charter is in it's current language. There are issues that need addressed. Hopefully they will come to light at our next meeting.
                    Everyone seems to agree on that.

It has been brought up multiple times by Tim N, but I don't think anyone in the club has the knowledge or the will to create a serious charter.
                    We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X