X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sky Pilot View Post
    You guys are overreacting. Lighten up and enjoy the new year.
    By the way, who is the supposed Disc Golf Diva?

Sky Pilot
    Dunno. Don't care. Just wish that her pic showed a little more bootay. lol.
    My better half advised me not to be offensive to the diva. So I just wanted to say that wasn't intended. Just my perverted sense of humor can't help itself sometimes.
    Last edited by coryreu; January 1st, 2011, 04:49 PM. Reason: Lack of better words.

Comment

Originally posted by coryreu View Post
      Dunno. Don't care. Just wish that her pic showed a little more bootay. lol.
      My better half advised me not to be offensive to the diva. So I just wanted to say that wasn't intended. Just my perverted sense of humor can't help itself sometimes.
      When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Disc Golf Diva View Post
        Jeff, I find your choice of emoticons very offensive an rather Nazi-like. Letting the masses know how you feel. You as the steward should be neutral in this election even if your buddy Jeremy is running for office. By the way you were not elected God of disc golf only steward. I know you prefer president but you are not behaving as one. You continually stir the pot and cause drama, must be a guy thing....Do you realize that you were not in charge of the elections and you have overstepped your office but once again? Perhaps you should do disc golf a favor and RESIGN your office. Maybe then the club could get back to the business of promoting disc golf and providing wonderful places to play and a new sport that all can enjoy...Why don't you just crawl back from whatever ugly place you came from just my opinion.......
        Well said by somebody who praises God on their signature..
        I undertand why you don't use your real name. I would hide too if I sounded this pleasant.
        Hopefully my emoticons weren't to NAZI like
        Relax and enjoy your hair
        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
          I would like to thank Bob for working through a lot of details, logistics and timing issues to provide us with the streamlined election process the SDGA employs. His efforts to keep everyone informed and updated on the various candidates participation in this process has made it possible for any interested individual to see plainly as early as this morning the exact status of all the candidates as this season for nominations closes. Thanks, Bob, for tackling these prickly responsibilities and for giving us the peace of mind we look to our officials to provide. Well Done, Gordy.
          What day is that election?
          Relax and enjoy your hair
          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

not your job

Originally posted by Sky Pilot View Post
            Nominations are now closed.

Happy New Year to All!

May God bless 2011!

The race is on...

Treasurer: Gordy Crafts:: vs Jeremy Thornton

Public Relations: Bob Perrewe:: vs Justin Schrak