X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
    I think he would do better as the public relations guy and I've only been apart of this club and for the last 10 years. Also I have the say that the President is pretty much doing the job of the Public Relations there is hardly a need for one. I've heard Bob himself say such..
    Answered your own hypothesis If the position called steward (not president) feels the need to add another hat to his wardrobe that just CEMENTS the need for the position.

Oh and Bob has lots of opinions about a variety of subjects
    rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Pilot View Post
      I nominate Tim Barber for Public Relations
      It has been noted that Jeff Crum has nominated Tim Barber for Public Relations.
      Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Originally posted by Timber View Post
        Thanks Jeff. I wish I could help you but I don't even have time to play the actual game of disc golf anymore, much less the political game. Nor do I have the stomach for it.

I'm sorry, but I must regretfully decline the nomination.
        It has been noted that Tim Barber has declined the nomination for Public Relations.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Johnson View Post
          I would like to re-nominate Justin Shrack for the position of Public Relations in the hope that he will reconsider running for the position.
          It has been noted that Sean Johnson has nominated Justin Shrack for Public Relations.

Comment

I accept the nomination for SDGA Public Relations that was made for me at the Stadium Nomination meeting Nov. 2, 2010.

Comment

After careful consideration and deliberation I accept Sean Johnson's nomination.
              When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

I too carefully considered my nomination as treasurer. I accept the nomination with gratitude.
                Relax and enjoy your hair
                TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Nominations are now closed.

Happy New Year to All!

May God bless 2011!

The race is on...

Treasurer: Gordy Crafts:: vs Jeremy Thornton

Public Relations: Bob Perrewe:: vs Justin Schrak

Membership Whip: Kevin Sakus - unopposed
                  Rely on Me

Comment

Race is on

Jeff, I find your choice of emoticons very offensive an rather Nazi-like. Letting the masses know how you feel. You as the steward should be neutral in this election even if your buddy Jeremy is running for office. By the way you were not elected God of disc golf only steward. I know you prefer president but you are not behaving as one. You continually stir the pot and cause drama, must be a guy thing....Do you realize that you were not in charge of the elections and you have overstepped your office but once again? Perhaps you should do disc golf a favor and RESIGN your office. Maybe then the club could get back to the business of promoting disc golf and providing wonderful places to play and a new sport that all can enjoy...Why don't you just crawl back from whatever ugly place you came from just my opinion.......
                    God is great, disc golf is good.

Comment

Happy New Year!

You guys are overreacting. Lighten up and enjoy the new year.
                      By the way, who is the supposed Disc Golf Diva?

Sky Pilot
                      Rely on Me

Comment

Diva:
                        Without condemning out condoning your statement, I understand your opinion.
                        When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

The Elections Official

I would like to thank Bob for working through a lot of details, logistics and timing issues to provide us with the streamlined election process the SDGA employs. His efforts to keep everyone informed and updated on the various candidates participation in this process has made it possible for any interested individual to see plainly as early as this morning the exact status of all the candidates as this season for nominations closes. Thanks, Bob, for tackling these prickly responsibilities and for giving us the peace of mind we look to our officials to provide. Well Done, Gordy.

Comment

Thornton Accepts

It has been noted that Jeremy Thornton has accepted the nomination for Treasurer.

Comment

Nominations for office are closed.

The nominations process for the three positions open for election this year was officially closed at midnight on 12/31/10.

The three positions up for election are Treasurer, Public Relations and Membership Whip.

• Kevin Sakus will be running unopposed for the Membership position.
                              • Bob Perrewe and Justin Shrack are running for the Public Relations position.
                              • Gordy Crafts and Jeremy Thornton are running for the Treasurer position.

Those who have signed up or renewed prior to 01/01/11 will be receiving their ballots by mail.

If there are any questions regarding the mail in ballot I will answer those questions on this thread of the Forum.

Happy New Year to all you disc golfers.

Comment

Thanks Gordy

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                                I would like to thank Bob for working through a lot of details, logistics and timing issues to provide us with the streamlined election process the SDGA employs. His efforts to keep everyone informed and updated on the various candidates participation in this process has made it possible for any interested individual to see plainly as early as this morning the exact status of all the candidates as this season for nominations closes. Thanks, Bob, for tackling these prickly responsibilities and for giving us the peace of mind we look to our officials to provide. Well Done, Gordy.
                                Gordy, I'm afraid that you may have me mixed up with Jeff Crum. Jeff was the person who made the early morning post about the upcoming elections. As the head of the Election team it was my responsibility to inform our members of the outcome of the nomination process. It seems as though Jeff would like to take on the responsibilities of running the upcoming election or maybe he just wants to be the MOUTHPIECE for all of those who do the actual work that needs to be done to make this organization work. This is not the first time Jeff has overstepped his authority concerning announcements to the SDGA membership.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X