Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jshrack
    started a topic Grant Application Process

Grant Application Process

We have agreed to set up a committee to assimilate our ideas.
    People who asked to be part of that process:
    Sean Johnson
    Jeff Crum
    Jeremy Thornton
    Justin Shrack
    Devin ?
    others????

Jeff would like everyone who wants to be part of this process to meet sometime before the club meeting on the 2nd. This way we can decide how to present our options to the club and allow a focused discussion. We may even be able to get some concrete decisions if our ideas are specific enough to allow a vote.

Please get your contact info to us if you want to be involved. (even if your name is on the list)

• jshrack
    replied
    That is very unfortunate... especially since only 3 of us showed.

I understood that anyone who had input could join the committee.
    I will be sharing our limited discussion tonight, please feel free to comment.

Also, I have a feeling this committee will change gears through each club meeting... or others will be formed.
    Please volunteer your time if you have suggestions to include in the process.
    This goes for everyone!!!

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    [QUOTE=jshrack;79800]We have agreed to set up a committee to assimilate our ideas.
    People who asked to be part of that process:
    Sean Johnson
    Jeff Crum
    Jeremy Thornton
    Justin Shrack
    Devin ?
    others????

Jeff would like everyone who wants to be part of this process to meet sometime before the club meeting on the 2nd. Justin. Response : I ASKED TO COME TO THIS MEETING BUT WAS TURNED AWAY . GORDY

Leave a comment:

• BakederThinU
    replied
    sorry for double post I'm using my phone

Leave a comment:

• BakederThinU
    replied
    I apologize if you miss understood what I said
    what I meant was proposal for the club of possible ways to mitigate erosion issues and some other ideas to improve DR

Leave a comment:

• BakederThinU
    replied
    I apologies if you miss understood me I meant proposal of possible ways to mitigate erosion issues and other ideas to improve DR

Leave a comment:

• jshrack
    replied
    Just making sure...
    I wasn't 100% on your post, then Aaron posted about writing a grant.
    All sounded beyond our intent, just wanted to see we are on the same page.

Leave a comment:

• Sky Pilot
    replied
    Grant

I'm confused by your post. Yes, it's to come up with ideas - that's all. We're having a meeting to do that.

I thought that was clear.

Sky Pilot

Leave a comment:

• jshrack
    replied
    I understood that we were just coming up with some proposals for the club to decide on... right??
    I thought the whole idea of the committee was to get the ball rolling and focus our ideas into some options for the club, not to make ANY decisions or write any grants.
    I personally think multiple proposals is a splendid idea but still something to be decided by the club.
    You should definitely get in touch with Jeff if you want your input... we asked anyone at all to help at the meeting.

The last club meeting was just people combining every random idea into one crazy concept that would NEVER be granted.
    I will suggest that we present a few ideas to the club and they can decide what takes priority rather dooming the project with pork spending.

Leave a comment:

• BakederThinU
    replied
    I didn't sign up to be on that committee.
    Most of the concerns I am seeing is High Bridge High Bridge which is fine, but Honestly I occasionally play @ HB so I don't have any ideas for HB not that I wouldn't be willing to help in anyway that was needed.
    But I do play Down River daily, and between myself and a couple of other people I've been discussing this with, we could probably come up with a proposal(idea's & issues) for Down River IF NEEDED I'm not sure about having it by Thursday though
    let me know
    Last edited by BakederThinU; October 28th, 2010, 01:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sean Johnson
    replied
    Got your message about the meeting, but I'm not sure whether or not I will be able to make it. I'm quite sick right now , and wont be doing anyone any favors by dragging myself down there. I will make it if I can, but as of right now I don't think that it will happen.

Originally posted by Sky Pilot View Post
    Cool, I haven't been following much Baseball as of late... so see you there...

SP

PS - I contacted Sean J.
    could someone give me the list of those who wanted to be on the committee?
    Was Aaron Baker on the committee or Aaron Van Zoests?

Leave a comment:

• Deron#31677
    replied
    Originally posted by Sky Pilot View Post
    ...and what's Devin's last name?

Sky Pilot
    It is Deron Van Soest... I will Attend the meeting.

Leave a comment:

• Sky Pilot
    replied
    Grant

...and what's Devin's last name?

Sky Pilot

Leave a comment:

• Sky Pilot
    replied
    Grant

Cool, I haven't been following much Baseball as of late... so see you there...

SP

PS - I contacted Sean J.
    could someone give me the list of those who wanted to be on the committee?
    Was Aaron Baker on the committee or Aaron Van Zoests?

Leave a comment:

• Yoduh
    replied
    I could do it just as long as don't have to be distracted by the baseball game

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X