X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grant

I'm confused by your post. Yes, it's to come up with ideas - that's all. We're having a meeting to do that.

I thought that was clear.

Sky Pilot
    Rely on Me

Comment

Just making sure...
      I wasn't 100% on your post, then Aaron posted about writing a grant.
      All sounded beyond our intent, just wanted to see we are on the same page.
      When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

I apologies if you miss understood me I meant proposal of possible ways to mitigate erosion issues and other ideas to improve DR

Comment

I apologize if you miss understood what I said
          what I meant was proposal for the club of possible ways to mitigate erosion issues and some other ideas to improve DR

Comment

sorry for double post I'm using my phone

Comment

[QUOTE=jshrack;79800]We have agreed to set up a committee to assimilate our ideas.
              People who asked to be part of that process:
              Sean Johnson
              Jeff Crum
              Jeremy Thornton
              Justin Shrack
              Devin ?
              others????

Jeff would like everyone who wants to be part of this process to meet sometime before the club meeting on the 2nd. Justin. Response : I ASKED TO COME TO THIS MEETING BUT WAS TURNED AWAY . GORDY

Comment

That is very unfortunate... especially since only 3 of us showed.

I understood that anyone who had input could join the committee.
                I will be sharing our limited discussion tonight, please feel free to comment.

Also, I have a feeling this committee will change gears through each club meeting... or others will be formed.
                Please volunteer your time if you have suggestions to include in the process.
                This goes for everyone!!!
                When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X